πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

- Script nameΒ Khal agility

- trial lengthΒ  2 days

- Reason for trial: going to start a zulrah bot farm and have been getting banned on a lot of accounts at agility, would definetly purchase if i can get these accounts to 51 for the next batch of accounts im working on

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β most definetly!

13 minutes ago, omfg2hko said:

- trial lengthΒ  2 days

- Reason for trial: going to start a zulrah bot farm and have been getting banned on a lot of accounts at agility, would definetly purchase if i can get these accounts to 51 for the next batch of accounts im working on

Enjoy! :D

21 hours ago, omfg2hko said:

- trial lengthΒ  2 days

Make sure you use breaks. I would recommend 1,5 hours on and 2 hours off. Got me to 70/80/90 agility on Starting HCIM accs without any issues !

23 hours ago, DoughnutEater said:

- Script name Khal Fishing

- Trial lengthΒ  2 days

- Reason for trial: Used to bot years ago and want to test my feet getting back into it before purchasing.

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?Β 100%!

Β 

16 hours ago, jdm210493 said:

Script name Khal AIO Fletching

Β 

- trial length 2 days

Β 

- Reason for trial - Looking to open a fletching suicide bot farm and want to use this weekend as a try-out phase.

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β DefinitelyΒ anything to help improve script.

Β 

16 hours ago, jdm210493 said:

Make sure you use breaks. I would recommend 1,5 hours on and 2 hours off. Got me to 70/80/90 agility on Starting HCIM accs without any issues !

Β 

2 hours ago, Rg412 said:

Can I get a trial for your thieving script please

Enjoy all theΒ trials!

19 hours ago, mwtom said:

Hey Khaleesi - I just joined your server and would like to request a script. Cannot pm you though - any way i can get in touch? Or is on here best?

Join the discord :)
Link is on the first post ^^

• Like 1