FREE PAINT FOR BOT SCRIPTS

Making Rice

• 1 month later...

I am offering to make free paint for any bot scripts. I have noticed how the paint for many scripts aren't at all appealing. All I need script makers to do is tell me the name of the script and what the script does and I will think of an idea for the script and make it into a paint. FREE OF CHARGE.

My Portfolio

My shop is also in the signature, in-case you're looking for something other than paint happy.png

Done so far:

6gKpeNc.png

I4IYaC4.png

Your work looks awesome! I'm working on a Karamja F2P / P2P Fisher with bank & powermine option. Any chance you could make such a sexy paint for it? ;)

imBlastFurnace

Utilizes the Blast Furnace to get Smithing XP and profit off of Steel, Mithril, Adamantite, and Mithril and Runite bars.

Title will be "imBlastFurnace by imScripts"

I need one paint GUI showing time running, XP/hr, GP/hr, Smith XP gained, Levels gained.

I need another panel/GUI showing Strength, Agility, Crafting, and Firemaking XP gained.

Thanks.

imBlastFurnace

Utilizes the Blast Furnace to get Smithing XP and profit off of Steel, Mithril, Adamantite, and Mithril and Runite bars.

Title will be "imBlastFurnace by imScripts"

I need one paint GUI showing time running, XP/hr, GP/hr, Smith XP gained, Levels gained.

I need another panel/GUI showing Strength, Agility, Crafting, and Firemaking XP gained.

Thanks.

The guy hasn't been on in a month :p

• 2 weeks later...