Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Hey!

The bot doesn't seem to pickup my bolts (only on rare occasions, and doesn't pick up all the bolts in the area).

Have loaded up inventory.

Oh and it got stuck after the rock crabs didn't trigger anymore. Instead of walking out of the area, it just idles and stands there (don't really know how to reproduce, sorry!)

If you need more information, let me know

• Like 1

Which bolts are you using, I will add them, so far I have added all metal bolts and arrows etc. Also make sure to have them equipped when starting the bot it will help the bot identify your ammo. As for the walking, I added a nice update for that, apologies all, it should be better in this version :D

As for trial, activated, good luck 24 hours :D

Which bolts are you using, I will add them, so far I have added all metal bolts and arrows etc. Also make sure to have them equipped when starting the bot it will help the bot identify your ammo. As for the walking, I added a nice update for that, apologies all, it should be better in this version biggrin.png

As for trial, activated, good luck 24 hours biggrin.png

Mithril bolts. They were equipped when I started the bot, and I even loaded up the inventory. Thank you for the quick reply and fix. :)

• Like 1

Randomly logs out and script overaly dissapears after 10 - 30 min of running. Not sure if it's the script or OSBot that's breaking.

For some reason OSBot Break Manager doesn't work for me, not your fault! Ignore the above :)

Bought the script and highly reccommend to anyone! Worked flawlessly overnight.

Edited by atrain009
  • Like 1

Which settings did you enable in the setup gui? this seems like a mirror issue, are you using mirror mode? If so, reduce the reaction time so the bot realizes it's under attack faster,

if not using mirror mode then just state which settings you used and I will post an update within 30 minutes ASAP

Which settings did you enable in the setup gui? this seems like a mirror issue, are you using mirror mode? If so, reduce the reaction time so the bot realizes it's under attack faster,

if not using mirror mode then just state which settings you used and I will post an update within 30 minutes ASAP

I am using mirror mode, how do I reduce the reaction time?