Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

https://gyazo.com/d7af3460e51d8cb294ec28119fbad22b just sits here and spam clicks a spot for 10 minutes, then after it kills maybe 10 crabs it runs across the fence for no reason at all and comes back. ?

How do I request a refund. No offence towards you Czar, I've purchased many scripts from you... but this one is no good.......

• Like 1

EDIT:

From the GIF, I can see that the rock crabs aren't being identified. Cmon man this is still the mirror issue which is common sense by now, DON'T hook mirror mode while your rs account is logged in, and if you did, relog, and grab inventory again so that it doesn't say null anymore.

If you don't load it correctly, NOTHING will happen, since it doesn't know where the food is, nor where the rock crabs are, or anything else. This is a mirror only issue, and there have been many threads made about this :P

910a157976ad0a6ba61df4daa05fb9d3.png

this is what happens when you are running it correctly (green box appears)

Anyway, I have ran some tests on west side and managed to speed it up a little:

Version 0.42

- Faster movement in west area

- Re-enabled cave

- Added information to paint

Edited by Czar

Amazing Script, Botted around 7 hours, no ban, cleared it off. Highly Recommended to buy this script, try it for you're self with a 24 hour trial!

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74834-czarscripts-and-perfectscripts-trial-thread%E3%80%8Cczar-scripting-empire%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Cfinally-accepting-trials%E3%80%8D/

Hey. Sorry I was a so aggressive and rude. I haven't used any combat scripts since I've used mirror mode so I have never heard or cared to read about these issues. I have always attached the mirror to the client BEFORE I logged in. I fixed the null problem, but the attacking is an issue i'm guessing with mirror in general. Anyways, again I am very sorry with how childish and immature I was. I hope you can come to forgive me.

Thanks, LittleWayne.

• Like 1