Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Yes a fix is coming ASAP.

EDIT:

Just posted a fix, script should be fine now, just did a few tests, will leave the bot overnight to confirm

I think the walking is bugged I find the script always stuck for some reason or it will not walk to cave or walk south to refresh the auto attack or things like that, also when banking it gets stuck and will not withdraw the proper inventory. Just some things I started experiencing since I have been running the bot after the update. I have turned the script off and won't be running it until its fixed, but just wanted to let ya know in case anyone else was complaining. Anywhoo keep up the good work man. 

Bugs atm  (Sorry bro I know your snowed under)

• Using the cave for re aggressing the crabs, when it walks out of cave it gets stuck and spams WALK 9 if I remember.
  • When not using aggressive mode, if there is a crab next to you but not being attacked by another player and its not in rock form it doesn't attack it and just heads elsewhere to a crab that is rock form. ( Quite botlike )
  • picks up seaweed pickaxes and coins, although this isent major, can you make it drop them, keeps invent clean, less botlike.
  • Also, I have a cammy tab in my inventory, and it walks back instead of breaking tab sad.png Add that in aswell tongue.png please x
  • when crabs come unaggressive, it got stuck in WALK 8 and spam clicked the run energy button over and over.
Edited by booya

Anybody having issues? the script has been compiled

I will do another test in an hour or so

Can you explain how I can set this up to AFK on waterbirth?

I found my spot, set to AFK (use my spot), but it will walk to try and find other crabs instead of waiting for the other to respawn. Does this only support the 3 crab spot? I am trying to use a 2 crab spot; it's a bit frustrating. :P

Edited by Theron

Can you explain how I can set this up to AFK on waterbirth?

I found my spot, set to AFK (use my spot), but it will walk to try and find other crabs instead of waiting for the other to respawn. Does this only support the 3 crab spot? I am trying to use a 2 crab spot; it's a bit frustrating. tongue.png

I'd like to know this aswell please, the bot was working fine for me a few days ago apart from hopping which was the clients fault.

Haven't ran it since.

waterbirth has always been experimental although it should AFK there, I will make some changes I guess

make sure to activate both AFK options, AFK mode AND afk (use my spot) in case you haven't

Trying right now, i'll get back to you. biggrin.png

I feel that using waterbirth would be less chance of a ban, hoping to get it working. After it banks, will it regrab 1k from the bank and be able to travel back?

recap: it will still try to walk and attempt to find other grabs, anyway of adding a longer wait or removing walking all together while in AFK mode other than reaggro-ing the crabs?

also, after the crabs are unaggressive, when it should run to the boat to reaggro them, it runs to this spot and just idles.

http://gyazo.com/03e746c0254e386f027011958df5c0fa

additionally, when running back to your set afk position, will it go straight back to the exact spot? That would cause both of the crabs to attack at the same time, causing one to wonder off and then ruining the experience.

Edited by Theron