Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Ah that's where the problem is, mirror mode doesn't work well with rock crab scripts (because of the npc type) sad.png I will try do some workarounds though.

To re-iterate:

Alright guys, since there are clearly issues for the GUI options, can you use NO options (no aggressive, no afk, no minimal walking, no fancy stuff) and let me know how it goes? It should buy me some time to fix them. I will give you all auths for my other scripts but I just need to make sure this one is perfect so everybody is satisfied

Edited by Czar

Alright Csar, thanks for all the effort you're putting into solving these issues. Could I have an auth for your Perfect fisher in the mean time?

Yes you may, just provide me a detailed list of issues and I will activate it immediately. I need a TO-DO list for the time being. I would really appreciate it guys!

• Like 1

Alright guys, since there are clearly issues for the GUI options, can you use NO options (no aggressive, no minimal walking, no fancy stuff) and let me know how it goes? It should buy me some time to fix them. I will give you all auths for my other scripts but I just need to make sure this one is perfect so everybody is satisfied

the only problem i encountered while having no options is the walking out of area and then in then out then in

Edited by newellnewell

Version 3.5

- No longer teleports when at the camelot teleport spot (waste of tabs!)

- Pathfinding fixed, now walks to correct side

- Teleport spells now work again

- Added Rock timer, so it doesn't keep running out

- Made some improvements to AFK mode

- Paint calculations fixed

- Hop at X players option

Future updates will include a GUI slider for aggression:

0% - no aggression, attacks your crabs only, stays peaceful

25% - slight aggression, attacks nearby crabs which everybody is attacking (1+ people)

50% - medium aggression, attacks closest crab regardless if its somebody else's

75% - high aggression, only attacks open crabs, never runs out

100% - maximum aggression, attacks everything, sometimes follows target players and takes their crabs

Running out option:

- A GUI option to allow/disallow the player to refresh crabs (just in case of emergency)

I will provide more updates to allow the user to let the script function exactly how they wish, as well as a list of features for emergency (when the bot breaks for example) so that the script remains functional.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

The script is fixed, no more trials until I get more detailed reports. Sorry guys I can't just throw away auths and lose sales anymore since the script is now at a satisfactory state

ill try it again and if it messes up ill record the issue so you can see what happens exactly

also what about your fleshcrawlers script? Id like to exchange that if possible

Edited by newellnewell
  • Like 1

ill try it again and if it messes up ill record the issue so you can see what happens exactly

also what about your fleshcrawlers script? Id like to exchange that if possible

Sounds good, make sure to keep the console log open. That script is still new and may have some flaws for now, so for now it's only best to use my fisher or my range guild