Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Instead of a refund, could i exchange it for your range script? This script rarely works for me for longer than 3-4 hours 

I'm not trying to be rude, 

i'm sorry if it came off that way.. sad.png

You can have both, until this one meets your standards. Just give me a list of improvements (in detail) on what to improve with this script and I will activate your auth.

I'm a little bit unsatisfied with this bot. It's very bot like, and I'll do my best to explain what I mean by that since that's a very broad statement.

It doesn't find it's own crabs. It only attacks crabs that are already being attacked by other players. It also does the same mechanics as it approaches each crab. It walks up to it, pauses, and then starts attacking.

I keep getting called out by other players, even while not being AFK and consistently communicating with them. I've also been reported numerous times now.

I'm going to take a break from this script for a while in an effort to avoid getting banned. The person above mentioned something about an exchange for a different script. Would that be possible? If so, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't necessarily think it's the way you coded it, I just think it's the way the area and monsters were designed that make it so obvious that it's a bot.

• Like 1

I'm a little bit unsatisfied with this bot. It's very bot like, and I'll do my best to explain what I mean by that since that's a very broad statement.

It doesn't find it's own crabs. It only attacks crabs that are already being attacked by other players. It also does the same mechanics as it approaches each crab. It walks up to it, pauses, and then starts attacking.

I keep getting called out by other players, even while not being AFK and consistently communicating with them. I've also been reported numerous times now.

I'm going to take a break from this script for a while in an effort to avoid getting banned. The person above mentioned something about an exchange for a different script. Would that be possible? If so, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't necessarily think it's the way you coded it, I just think it's the way the area and monsters were designed that make it so obvious that it's a bot.

Sure I can give you an auth, but have you tried each GUI setting?

For the own crabs, it only fights other people's crabs when you have aggressive mode turned on, otherwise it will just look for empty crabs and it will go for them.

As for the same approach mechanic, I will make it more fluid in the next update, thanks for that.

In the mean time, choose a script from my signature (I would recommend range guild) until I add these updates.

Sure I can give you an auth, but have you tried each GUI setting?

For the own crabs, it only fights other people's crabs when you have aggressive mode turned on, otherwise it will just look for empty crabs and it will go for them.

As for the same approach mechanic, I will make it more fluid in the next update, thanks for that.

In the mean time, choose a script from my signature (I would recommend range guild) until I add these updates.

Wow, that was fast! Awesome support mate.

Sure, I would love to try out your range guild script. It looks fantastic!

Also, what's the status on your quest bot? I'm not a gold farmer, but I sure am lazy. That's looking mighty interesting to me!

• Like 1

Wow, that was fast! Awesome support mate.

Sure, I would love to try out your range guild script. It looks fantastic!

Also, what's the status on your quest bot? I'm not a gold farmer, but I sure am lazy. That's looking mighty interesting to me!

Still in development sadly :( it's not ready for release just yet :P

And answer my question about the GUI settings, I am curious as to the reason the bot acted the way it did

Done, gave you a week trial for now.

Development status

I am going to rewrite this script, it will take a few hours to fully complete, but it will be worth it. The focus of this re-write will be interactions. Smoother and more fluid interactions will be featured.

• Like 1

I was indeed using the aggressive option. I tried it without and it was better, but the way it approaches the crabs is still very consistent and bot like. 

I was also using Minimap walking, and was using the script on the east side.

Time to get 40 ranged so I can hopefully get a nice taste of the ranged guild script!

EDIT: I'm also using the Mirror client, though that did not seem to interfere. 

Edited by adeathsmckitten

You can have both, until this one meets your standards. Just give me a list of improvements (in detail) on what to improve with this script and I will activate your auth.

Awesome mate! and all that adeathsmckitten was saying is something that was a problem with me also.

Could you activate the range guild one on mine also mate? id be very appreciative :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the detailed response @Farkforce, I will fix this in the next version.

As for @wilderniss, I am still waiting to hear what is broken in your point of view, so that I can fix it and we can all be happy.

Doesnt make longer runs as 3-4 hours for me. I dont know where it fails, cuz i aint home all day watching my bot.

But last time it died.

Can i maybe exchange it for your rangeguild bot aswell? Would really appreciate.

Here's a list of bugs i've noticed not sure if they've been fixed or not tho:

• If you start out with more than one cammy tabs in your inv it will use all of them at once instead of just using one and running to cammy bank
  • When it logs out and runescape updates it will continue to try and log in even thought it says "Runescape's been updated" maybe patch it so it'll terminate the script when that happens? 
  • Not sure if this is a problem or not but i noticed this: If you set it to aggressive  all i saw was it attack other peoples crabs, maybe make it so on aggressive it attacks all crabs instead of just other peoples.

• Like 1

Here's a list of bugs i've noticed not sure if they've been fixed or not tho:

• If you start out with more than one cammy tabs in your inv it will use all of them at once instead of just using one and running to cammy bank
  • When it logs out and runescape updates it will continue to try and log in even thought it says "Runescape's been updated" maybe patch it so it'll terminate the script when that happens? 
  • Not sure if this is a problem or not but i noticed this: If you set it to aggressive  all i saw was it attack other peoples crabs, maybe make it so on aggressive it attacks all crabs instead of just other peoples.

Good suggestions, especially the aggressive one which I must have left out, thanks mate I will add these

I'm training magic there now can you please add a xp per hour and goals for magic because it doesn't show at the moment and can you also make sure that when i click load inventory that it wont bank the runes or something or try to find more in bank? (i havent tested this yet whether it does this or not but i've taken all the runes out of the bank that i need to cast the spell fire bolts)

atm im using a smoke staff with mind runes only for fire botls just maybe make it magic friendly this script please :D I've started it now and im going to go out hopefully nothing goes wrong when it goes to bank :)

• Like 1

I'm training magic there now can you please add a xp per hour and goals for magic because it doesn't show at the moment and can you also make sure that when i click load inventory that it wont bank the runes or something or try to find more in bank? (i havent tested this yet whether it does this or not but i've taken all the runes out of the bank that i need to cast the spell fire bolts)

atm im using a smoke staff with mind runes only for fire botls just maybe make it magic friendly this script please biggrin.png I've started it now and im going to go out hopefully nothing goes wrong when it goes to bank smile.png

hmm I may need to make a separate handler for magic, to sort the runes.. tell me how it goes I will provide a quick update after

hmm I may need to make a separate handler for magic, to sort the runes.. tell me how it goes I will provide a quick update after

Hi it was stuck at the bank like i suspected because it couldn't find mind runes.

what im doing now is im loading inv as 2000 mind runes and im putting lets say 50k mind runes in the bank hopefully it wont get stuck in the bank then.

it would be nice if you could add a quick magic xp tracker to start off with and then perhaphs make it magic friendly for autocasting spells with staff.

thanks!

• Like 1