Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Version 0.81

- Waterbirth is now re-introduced to this bot, good luck all wink.png

please allow a few hours for this update to be registered biggrin.png

Waterbirth rock crabs is now being sold as a separate bot. All users who own this bot can have it for free. I am forced to do this unfortunately, I must release it as a separate bot completely due to the market.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Version 0.81

- Waterbirth is now re-introduced to this bot, good luck all wink.png

please allow a few hours for this update to be registered biggrin.png

Waterbirth rock crabs is now being sold as a separate bot. All users who own this bot can have it for free. I am forced to do this unfortunately, I must release it as a separate bot completely due to the market.

hi czar i already bought your rock crab script can you please add the waterbirth to

Yes you will have the waterbirth script ASAP. Just waiting on release since its a new script completely, it will be called Waterbirth Crabs by Czar in combat section as usual and it will be the same price as this bot. All users of this rock crab bot will also have the waterbirth one for free

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Yes you will have the waterbirth script ASAP. Just waiting on release since its a new script completely, it will be called Waterbirth Crabs by Czar in combat section as usual and it will be the same price as this bot. All users of this rock crab bot will also have the waterbirth one for free

Will we get it automatically or need to ask for it? if need, i would like to get it ^^

czar your such a beast scripter.

thanks again for your great service.

• Like 2

Version 0.82

- Cannon world hop is now re-introduced.

update will be live within a few hours max, once the update is registered, just enable the 'World hop' option and it will hop as soon as a cannon is found in your side of rock crabs smile.png

In regards to the waterbirth bot, it may take a few more days because the SDN manager has been fired unfortunately so the sdn manager is handled by the admin :( Trust me the bot is worth it, made sure it was perfect before uploading it :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Version 0.82

- Cannon world hop is now re-introduced.

update will be live within a few hours max, once the update is registered, just enable the 'World hop' option and it will hop as soon as a cannon is found in your side of rock crabs smile.png

In regards to the waterbirth bot, it may take a few more days because the SDN manager has been fired unfortunately so the sdn manager is handled by the admin sad.png Trust me the bot is worth it, made sure it was perfect before uploading it biggrin.png

daymn it sounds good, ive been training by hand in waterbirth last 3 days after i got my slayer to 55, i dont wanna use west/east cos ppl like talk there and not looking to get banned really fast after that 55 slayer grind :D... im almost ready to kill myself lol, gotta get dat bot! : D

Edited by sasaeel
  • Like 2