Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

pcrab.png

Excellent progress report, added to main thread :D

As for bans make sure to log out during rs live streams, log out during updates and don't login immediately after a system update, reply to ingame chat and don't dress like a bot, if you conquer those points you will have less experience with bans ;)

I have selected the rare drop table loot to be picked up yet the script picks up garbage items? It'd be nice if the bot could drop the items that are not selected in the loot options in the gui, as i dont want to drop all the items if i were to babysit the bot.

edit: it also doesnt hop worlds when i put 4 people in the counter which is annoy

• Like 1

I had to disable world hopper because some users were ruining it for everybody, although I can add a warning option to it

As for rare drop table, do you want another tab to select which rare drop table items to loot? I can easily add that biggrin.png

Nah what is in the rare table is fine, i just dont think iron ore an seaweed classify as rare xd

• Like 1

Yo czar, first of all I miss you. Lets catch up~

but I am using this script, and training range with magic shortbow

there are time where it would 'safespot' the crab, 

(east side)

ie: diagonally placed from crab

crab being stuck behind rocks

crab being stuck behind dock fence

The problem is my character stops attacking crabs at some point and it just sits and does nothing

im guessing it is because the crab is not able to attack the character so the character is not able to retaliate back

solution: if the script detects no damage taken from crabs after 4-5 seconds, re-click crab to attack again

• Like 1

Yo czar, first of all I miss you. Lets catch up~

but I am using this script, and training range with magic shortbow

there are time where it would 'safespot' the crab, 

(east side)

ie: diagonally placed from crab

crab being stuck behind rocks

crab being stuck behind dock fence

The problem is my character stops attacking crabs at some point and it just sits and does nothing

im guessing it is because the crab is not able to attack the character so the character is not able to retaliate back

solution: if the script detects no damage taken from crabs after 4-5 seconds, re-click crab to attack again

Yoooo man long time ! 

As for the ranging, there will be a nice update in the next version ASAP, thanks for feedback man :D Did you enable afk mode or anything? Or just the regular activity/aggression option? :)

• Like 1

Yoooo man long time !

As for the ranging, there will be a nice update in the next version ASAP, thanks for feedback man :D Did you enable afk mode or anything? Or just the regular activity/aggression option? :)

There's an afk mode? Wut, how to enable? As for settings, I used default..

And yooo let's chat on skype doee

• Like 1