One more rule not to get banned

Malle

So listen here dear friends, after your main account get banned for the fourth botting offence. Don't go on a spree creating new botting accounts lmao, my main was banned yesterday only a few hours after transfering 33M to my mule account. Then I thought fuck it, I'll create a botfarm like the good old days. Quickly created three woodcutting bots, less than 20 hours later was 60+ WC on both accounts.

I thought I was good, all three accounts banned - It's cool tho, I learned from it. I am now running my botfarm on proxies, created new accounts. 

- Stay safe

Edited by Malle

That's probably a smart thing to do. I would never start a bot farm in this day and age right after being banned. Creating new accounts shortly after you've been banned is equivalent to someone getting shot multiple times for being a drug dealer but the next day go back out and continue to deal drugs - it makes no sense. :p

That's probably a smart thing to do. I would never start a bot farm in this day and age right after being banned. Creating new accounts shortly after you've been banned is equivalent to someone getting shot multiple times for being a drug dealer but the next day go back out and continue to deal drugs - it makes no sense. tongue.png

Yeah, it wasn't probably that smart less than 24 hours after I was banned I had three accounts with 60+ WC on the same flagged IP. I think I am straight now tho, using proxies we will see tommrow. I got 4 accounts running again, wish me luck :p