RS Gold Sites...

DEMONTIME

I am sick to death of getting an Asian support member from gold websites *cough* arcusgold *cough*
WHO F**KING REFUND YOUR SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT BECAUSE ITS FROM A F**KING PREPAID VISA AND MY 'NAME' ISN'T THE SAME AS MY ID, WELL I'M SORRY YOU STUPID F**KS BUT I DONT THINK ANYONE HAS THE NAME 'VALUED CARDHOLDER' YOU PELICANS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! angry.png angry.png angry.png angry.png angry.png

well, don't buy from the chinese then

problem solved wacko.png

Generally ArcusGold is great tbh, its reasonably quick for me to get gold even though I pay a bit of a higher price P/M...

It's just frustrating because i've bought from them so many times, then this one Nina bitch just comes and fucks everything up for me then goes on to tell me the refund doesn't go through for a few days...

I am sick to death of getting an Asian support member from gold websites *cough* arcusgold *cough*

WHO F**KING REFUND YOUR SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT BECAUSE ITS FROM A F**KING PREPAID VISA AND MY 'NAME' ISN'T THE SAME AS MY ID, WELL I'M SORRY YOU STUPID F**KS BUT I DONT THINK ANYONE HAS THE NAME 'VALUED CARDHOLDER' YOU PELICANS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! angry.png angry.png angry.png angry.png angry.png

uMadbro?

When you order something with a prepaid card, you're supposed to put your real name on PayPal, not "Valued cardholder". That's why she refunded you. She also said you could re-order putting your actual name on PayPal and you refused. If you choose to re-order contact my Skype and i'll throw in a bonus. 

• Like 1

When you order something with a prepaid card, you're supposed to put your real name on PayPal, not "Valued cardholder". That's why she refunded you. She also said you could re-order putting your actual name on PayPal and you refused. If you choose to re-order contact my Skype and i'll throw in a bonus. 

I can't re-order for another 2-3 days because she was too quick to refund me, i've purchased off you guys multiple times and never had a problem.

I'd buy from Food4rs. I've used them to buy all of my gold (150M+) and they're great - no complaints, always on time, understanding-native speakers. smile.png

Yeah I had a look at the site yesterday, seems decent, may give them a try.