Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the script and looks pretty nice so far ,but i wanted to use it on my f2p fisher @ karamja and id doesnt support the pay fare option without pirates treasure (the quest). Just gonna do the quest for now

wait, can you let me use the account for a second?

whats not working on it actually? Since you didn't state the problem in the first place =s

Edited by Khaleesi

wait, can you let me use the account for a second?

whats not working on it actually? Since you didn't state the problem in the first place =s

Uhm sorry , so if my acc wanted to bank it would work to the fare guys and it would click the option pay-fare, but since i havnt finished or done the quest the dialog, where they want to search me for rum would pop up and the script couldnt handle it. 

I'm sorry that i cant give you the account ,because i now finished the quest. :s

EDIT:Works fine after i completed the quest

Edited by biercules

Uhm sorry , so if my acc wanted to bank it would work to the fare guys and it would click the option pay-fare, but since i havnt finished or done the quest the dialog, where they want to search me for rum would pop up and the script couldnt handle it. 

I'm sorry that i cant give you the account ,because i now finished the quest. :s

EDIT:Works fine after i completed the quest

I'll just make a fresh lvl 3 :)

No worries ^^

If they don't do the quest Pirate's Treasure, they can't use the "pay-fare" interaction option with the crewmembers. They HAVE to go through the dialogue to get to Karamja + back.

I know, I made both dialogues. Should be working fine, that's why I asked what was going wrong.

• Token changed the title to Khal Fisher
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher