Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Rumnaldo 666 said:

Yoo bought this one too 😀. I just need 53 fishing on my accounts for rfd, do you consider botting 20 mins at a time with 15min breaks (20% randomization) with 30min worldhop on the safer side? Or do you have better break recommendations for me.

Ya that;s not bad, I woul go with even shorter sessions and breaks
Seems to give betetr results 😉

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been using this for Barbarian fishing, minnows and eels. Script has been flawless at those locations!

For Aerial fishing there are a few bugs I would like to report:

1. Dropping. The script uses right click to drop every so often. It would be faster and more humanlike to only use shift drop. 
  2. The HUD also broken for me (see below). The script is fishing as expected, but is being reported as 0. HUD should display the total fish caught, total Moch pearls collected, and breaks.
  3. When fishing, there is a random chance that it clicks two different spots in rapid succession. It doesn't effect experience rates since you only fish one of them but the behavior is very botlike.

image.thumb.png.69ff4601e489e63334d85190a3cc5258.png

Edited by 172k

7 hours ago, 172k said:

Been using this for Barbarian fishing, minnows and eels. Script has been flawless at those locations!

1. Dropping. The script uses right click to drop every so often. It would be faster and more humanlike to only use shift drop. 
  2. The HUD also broken for me (see below). The script is fishing as expected, but is being reported as 0. HUD should display the total fish caught, total Moch pearls collected, and breaks.
  3. When fishing, there is a random chance that it clicks two different spots in rapid succession. It doesn't effect experience rates since you only fish one of them but the behavior is very botlike.

Thanks for letting me know! will check this out asap!

28 minutes ago, TeratomaR said:

Script has been great for sharks and anglerfish. It's not banking sacred eels though, it just logs out after a full inventory. Maybe add knife support for sacred eels?

The whole point about sacred eels is that you bring a knife because there is no good bank nearby :D

Edited by Khaleesi

10 hours ago, 172k said:

Khal Fisher (All in One) updated to V2.33:
- Updated Aerial fishing to be more efficient
- Updated paint for aerial fishing to show pearls found 
- No more right click dropping

Will be live soon
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi