Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Bot seems to have an issue fishing with the small nets at Catherby (starting a new account to add to my collection)

#1][05/11 05:24:19 PM]: Failed to interact - entity is null
[INFO][Bot #1][05/11 05:24:19 PM]: Failed to interact - entity is null

I set my account to fish, it starts normally even banks a time or two. The bot does seem to panic a little if it doesnt detect a fishing spot I think because I tried just now when the bot broke down and none of the fishing spots visible could be accessed with a small net but walking back towards the Catherby bank one popped in due to draw distance.

Am a little concerned to find the log filled with those logs, if each of those was a failed click this account is in trouble but im hoping its just a case of the bot scanning for the correct fishing spot and not finding one and not clicking everywhere all at once.

EDIT:

That account was banned shortly after this post.

Edited by Ichindar

10 minutes ago, Ichindar said:

Bot seems to have an issue fishing with the small nets at Catherby (starting a new account to add to my collection)

#1][05/11 05:24:19 PM]: Failed to interact - entity is null

I set my account to fish, it starts normally even banks a time or two. The bot does seem to panic a little if it doesnt detect a fishing spot I think because I tried just now when the bot broke down and none of the fishing spots visible could be accessed with a small net but walking back towards the Catherby bank one popped in due to draw distance.

Am a little concerned to find the log filled with those logs, if each of those was a failed click this account is in trouble but im hoping its just a case of the bot scanning for the correct fishing spot and not finding one and not clicking everywhere all at once.

EDIT:

That account was banned shortly after this post.

You don't get banned for standing still... that's bullshit.
Grab screenshots of which settings you were using. it's impossible to help with just this info as there are 10000 different setups possible.

It also doesn't panic... why would a bot panic? xD
It also doesn't run to the bank for no reason, either your inventory is full or an items was missing, that the only reason for banking.
and if it didn;t find a spot somehow it will just wait for one to spawn, that doesn;t get you banned at all... -_-

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

You don't get banned for standing still... that's bullshit.
Grab screenshots of which settings you were using. it's impossible to help with just this info as there are 10000 different setups possible.

It also doesn't panic... why would a bot panic? xD
It also doesn't run to the bank for no reason, either your inventory is full or an items was missing, that the only reason for banking.
and if it didn;t find a spot somehow it will just wait for one to spawn, that doesn;t get you banned at all... -_-

Well you know your code and where that "print this in the log" code is, it was only a slightly educated guess according to my dabbling elsewhere. I mean the bot kept spamming that line in the log, if each log meant a click... I'd be suspicious if I were a Jagex mod myself.

Sorry I attached human emotion to the bot for a second ^_^ I saw all those lines and my first thought was "oh well this account is going". So thats more my thoughts than the bot, I'll confess haha.

I'm sorry I was not clear enough with my original post. I meant to say that the bot worked perfectly, just as I remembered it, it only had issues when it couldnt find a small net spot.

I stopped the bot and walked in the direction of the bank and noticed a small net spot that someone was already fishing at.... so I don't know why the bot didnt see it before unless draw distance has become a thing somehow. The bot had been standing still for a bit so... I dont know.

Only posting here because this was the only script I had used on this account. My last ban when I last botted was because of something similar on another script where the bot was doing Tempoross and kept trying to put out a fire that didnt exist, to the rest of the world it looked like the character was standing still....

Again I don't know, I'm only making a (admittedly barely) educated guess based on me starting to learn coding for bots and prior experience.

The settings page for the script is pretty simple. basically fish & bank shrimps at Catherby and stop at lvl 15.

6dfde0e5e5db49cc9319e9d3aab44495.png

19 hours ago, Ichindar said:

Well you know your code and where that "print this in the log" code is, it was only a slightly educated guess according to my dabbling elsewhere. I mean the bot kept spamming that line in the log, if each log meant a click... I'd be suspicious if I were a Jagex mod myself.

Sorry I attached human emotion to the bot for a second ^_^ I saw all those lines and my first thought was "oh well this account is going". So thats more my thoughts than the bot, I'll confess haha.

I'm sorry I was not clear enough with my original post. I meant to say that the bot worked perfectly, just as I remembered it, it only had issues when it couldnt find a small net spot.

I stopped the bot and walked in the direction of the bank and noticed a small net spot that someone was already fishing at.... so I don't know why the bot didnt see it before unless draw distance has become a thing somehow. The bot had been standing still for a bit so... I dont know.

Only posting here because this was the only script I had used on this account. My last ban when I last botted was because of something similar on another script where the bot was doing Tempoross and kept trying to put out a fire that didnt exist, to the rest of the world it looked like the character was standing still....

Again I don't know, I'm only making a (admittedly barely) educated guess based on me starting to learn coding for bots and prior experience.

The settings page for the script is pretty simple. basically fish & bank shrimps at Catherby and stop at lvl 15.

6dfde0e5e5db49cc9319e9d3aab44495.png

I does not interact with something at this point, just saying it can't find a fishing spot :)
Will investigate this later today

Thank you Mother of Dragons :)

Given what you have said, I'm inclined to think some over analytic asshat reported me then.

For me doesnt explain why the bot couldnt find that one fishing spot, I dont recall seeing it struggle in that way ever before but hey.... maybe an idea to add an option to world hop if it cant find a fishing spot within say 10 seconds?