Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

8 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

The whole point about sacred eels is that you bring a knife because there is no good bank nearby :D

Huh, first time I tried starting the script with a knife it didn't cut the eels. Working fine now 😅. There is actually a deposit chest in zul'andra though. Some people deposit all their eels and then cut them after boosting with chef's delights later for more scales.

21 hours ago, TeratomaR said:

Huh, first time I tried starting the script with a knife it didn't cut the eels. Working fine now 😅. There is actually a deposit chest in zul'andra though. Some people deposit all their eels and then cut them after boosting with chef's delights later for more scales.

haha Strange! :D
Didn't even know there was a chest... -_-

So I have been using this script for about a week and have really enjoyed it, I even had about 5 accounts up to 120hours of runtime until offloading today :)

I have, however, noticed an issue that happens periodically.  I am not sure what causes it (lag/misclick?) but it ends up on the equipment page while trying to drop fish.  It then tries to drop the fish... over.. and over.. and over.. all from the equipment page.  This is happening while trying to drop Tuna when fishing Swords.  I haven't noticed it happen on anything else.  Could a check be added in during the drop part to ensure we are on the right tab?  I just caught a bot trying to drop for a solid 10 minutes from the equipment page lol.  I think I have come across this issue about 5-6 times in the past week so it isn't super common but it isn't exactly "rare" either.

54 minutes ago, Dnasab said:

So I have been using this script for about a week and have really enjoyed it, I even had about 5 accounts up to 120hours of runtime until offloading today :)

I have, however, noticed an issue that happens periodically.  I am not sure what causes it (lag/misclick?) but it ends up on the equipment page while trying to drop fish.  It then tries to drop the fish... over.. and over.. and over.. all from the equipment page.  This is happening while trying to drop Tuna when fishing Swords.  I haven't noticed it happen on anything else.  Could a check be added in during the drop part to ensure we are on the right tab?  I just caught a bot trying to drop for a solid 10 minutes from the equipment page lol.  I think I have come across this issue about 5-6 times in the past week so it isn't super common but it isn't exactly "rare" either.

I took a look at it and I did fine some rare occastions this could happen so I added some extra code for this :)
Lemme know if this still happends in V2.35, should be online in a few hours

Khal Fisher (All in One) Updated to V2.35:
- Added extra checks to make sure we are dropping in the invenotry tab.

Live soon!
Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

running into a problem drift net fishing.. start script with drift nets stored at annette even tried starting with nets in inventory as soon as it runs out of nets it tries to keep setting up drift nets with no nets. \

Update: Cant have noted nets in inventory 😛 all fixed

Edited by MsMarijuana