Does a Walk method wait till it's done to continue the code?

Snowydell

Here's what I'm talking about:

traversePath(PATH_PORTAL_TO_BANK, false);

bank.depositAll();

Would it complete the path then bank or should I just make the banking a seperate enum. I'm having trouble knowing when to make a new enum or not because then technically couldn't the script be written in one enum with a lot of sleeps. I would think the more enums the better due to there being less bugs because of it. Basically what i'm tyring to say is, when to make a new enum or not.

im not really sure what your saying?

What about do a trial and error test. See if it works.

What I'm saying is would it walk and bank or would it skip over the banking part basically when the bot is walking is it frozen on that line of could until it stops? I would do a trial and error but I already made the extra enums and would have to change all the if statemements in the getstate

Edited by Snowydell

What I'm saying is would it walk and bank or would it skip over the banking part basically when the bot is walking is it frozen on that line of could until it stops? I would do a trial and error but I already made the extra enums and would have to change all the if statemements in the getstate

You need to add conditionals to your code. You cant just add two lines;

walkToBank

bank

You need to add in the proper logic to make it know when to walk to the bank and when to bank.

• Like 1