Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Sadly today I noticed I got banned. I used stealth mode and I didn't bot for more than 2-3hr a day while I was babysitting it and taking breaks every 45min. I was able to bot for around 3 days while using the script. I would switch locations everyday as well. I know I wouldn't bot if there are other people near me and would switch worlds until I had nobody near me. Is there something I did wrong? 

4 hours ago, DioBrando said:

Fack I got the hammer, lmao because I logged in with my vpn instead of the Proxy smh ffs. Do not take Xanax then try to setup the bots.

Sad :(

2 hours ago, otrader94 said:

Sadly today I noticed I got banned. I used stealth mode and I didn't bot for more than 2-3hr a day while I was babysitting it and taking breaks every 45min. I was able to bot for around 3 days while using the script. I would switch locations everyday as well. I know I wouldn't bot if there are other people near me and would switch worlds until I had nobody near me. Is there something I did wrong? 

That's good that you switch, but you ahve to take a lot more breaks :)
Short sessions work better ^^

On 2/15/2021 at 2:49 PM, DioBrando said:

Fack I got the hammer, lmao because I logged in with my vpn instead of the Proxy smh ffs. Do not take Xanax then try to setup the bots.

the funniest thing is they said there was no evidence of hijacking. Yeah because an iP from the US and then and iP from the Netherlands hmm nope doesnt look like hijacking to me lol they are so dumb. Never mind easily made again that  was my fk up. What is the longest proggy do you know? I want to try and beat it. Vpn blacklisted obv. Got banned on every account vpn ever touched

Edited by DioBrando
  • Like 1