Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

1 minute ago, tachyonic said:

Khaleesi this script is amazing! Super reliable I've been running it at 2 hours then giving it a rest and doing that multiple times a day not one ban doing that! Only ban I have gotten was with my old bot and I used this script on yews edgeville for I think over 10 hours at one time (left it on during work)> needless to say I now know to do rest intervals so I don't do that again. I was at around lvl 83 wc too! Right now I have 2 and they are already 65 in two days  chopping and 2 days prepping them no bans at all this time just keep it under 3 hours guys! give it intervals!.

Sure thing bro, you need breaks and I wouldn't recommend botting for a long time :) 

• Like 1

Nice script, been using it the past week or so. Props @Khaleesi Although I believe the Redwood antiban interval timer is messed up a bit. I set it to high interval and it seems the antiban timer on the paint and in-game is 5 seconds which is pretty suspicious. Also the special attack for dragon axe doesn't seem to work on redwoods. Other than that great script!

Edited by MTSe7en
more stuff