Burntish scamming account wealth via VPS

irwtonrs1

Saw on another forum that a user had had 2 accounts stripped of their wealth while on a VPS which was purchased from the seller @Burntish.

Not taking sides but may want to take precaution on here until it is sorted out.

User: @Burntish

His thread on osbot: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/64264-selling-fully-bot-ready-vpss-for-cheap-packages-for-all/

• Like 1

Ok a couple things I want to list here:

1. I am in no way responsible of the stripping of cash of one of my customers. 

link removed

We are resolving the issue atm. No idea why I got a TWC tag over this as I have around 15 other customers who run big gold farms on my VPS's and this has never happened.

2. My account is banned on sythe? I guess this is a fake website then?

link removed

I was framed back then aswell and had it sorted out within an hour of it happening. 

Ok a couple things I want to list here:

1. I am in no way responsible of the stripping of cash of one of my customers. 

Link removed

We are resolving the issue atm. No idea why I got a TWC tag over this as I have around 15 other customers who run big gold farms on my VPS's and this has never happened.

2. My account is banned on sythe? I guess this is a fake website then?

Link removed

I was framed back then aswell and had it sorted out within an hour of it happening. 

The TWC remains till the dispute on the other forum is resolved. 

The TWC remains till the dispute on the other forum is resolved. 

There is nothing to be resolved. Dispute has been up but no one has contacted me and I had a talk with my customer and he says he panicked and disputed. I haven't been even contacted on Advertising other bots isn't allowed. yet on osbot you guys gave me a twc already because someone said my perfectly functional sythe that i just did an MM on is apparently banned. I have to applaud osbot's moderators judgment.

There is nothing to be resolved. Dispute has been up but no one has contacted me and I had a talk with my customer and he says he panicked and disputed. I haven't been even contacted on Advertising other bots isn't allowed. yet on osbot you guys gave me a twc already because someone said my perfectly functional sythe that i just did an MM on is apparently banned. I have to applaud osbot's moderators judgment.

Apologies for the inconvenience on our end. It seems the issue was sorted and you no longer require TWC unless further tangible evidence is given.

Closed.

• Like 1