Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Hey, nice script. Few bugs though.

1. Doesn't bank sometimes when you have full inventory. Just stays idle until it logs out.

2. Stays Idle if you start the script in bank.

3. The camera gets stuck in an infinite loop of rotating slightly to the right and then slightly to the left. This will get almost anyone banned if it runs like this for a couple of hours.

Console log won't really aid with any of these bugs as nothing shows up when it is idle. The way I fix it is by restarting the script until it functions.

• Like 1

Hey, nice script. Few bugs though.

1. Doesn't bank sometimes when you have full inventory. Just stays idle until it logs out.

2. Stays Idle if you start the script in bank.

3. The camera gets stuck in an infinite loop of rotating slightly to the right and then slightly to the left. This will get almost anyone banned if it runs like this for a couple of hours.

Console log won't really aid with any of these bugs as nothing shows up when it is idle. The way I fix it is by restarting the script until it functions.

I just experienced the 3rd point and stopped the script until it's fixed. I'm glad you mentioned it or otherwise I wouldn't of babysat it and probably would of end up banned :D

• Like 1

If the camera is constantly shifting, make sure to set the mouse zoom to far away so more things are visible in the screen, it will solve the issue ;)

As for otto area, an update has been placed to make sure it returns from the deposit box to the normal fishing area. Unfortunately the bot is attempting to find the nearest fishing spot for antiban

Anyway, I just posted a nice overall update for version 0.50, it will be live within a few hours when it's registered, good luck all ;)

If the camera is constantly shifting, make sure to set the mouse zoom to far away so more things are visible in the screen, it will solve the issue wink.png

As for otto area, an update has been placed to make sure it returns from the deposit box to the normal fishing area. Unfortunately the bot is attempting to find the nearest fishing spot for antiban

Anyway, I just posted a nice overall update for version 0.50, it will be live within a few hours when it's registered, good luck all wink.png

Hey, I don't believe the mouse zoom is the issue. The client is in a fixed static size thus it does not allow us to zoom in or out, regardless i'm positive it is completely zoomed out.

It shifts left and right constantly but only by a small amount while the character stands idle

Shark fishing in the fishing guild is really buggy. It keeps getting stuck.

Edited by dragonloke2

No worries, I posted an update for version 0.50 and it is much better. I hope the pier option is okay for you fishing guild botters tongue.png

EDIT: It was the pier option, I have removed it. It will no longer cause the bot to be stuck at fishing guild, thanks for the feedback guys biggrin.png

Edited by Czar