Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Hey czar, I'm powerfishing with mousekeys to drop and it doesnt drop, when im full inventory all it does is just sit there until it logs out.

The developers forced me to disable mousekey dropping :(

Fishing guild I will test tomorrow for you with a twelve hour session. I just ran a solid 8 hours on version 0.46 before the fix and that was great as always smile.png

thank you so much , you are a legend dude ! :D

Hey Czar, awesome fishing script. Just a small feedback regarding leaping fishing, if we have more than two necessary items in the inventory (more than rod and bait), it keeps dropping the rest. Even if it's a knife or a book, and in my case it kept trying to destroy a book.

Also, can you add the knife method too maybe? 

Thank you

• Like 1

Czar, im not trying to be rude but you did not respond to my last post.

I cannot run this script for more than 30 minutes, without it logging me out and staying running.

I tried sharks @ first now i'm doing lobsters @ fishing guild; same result.

I had no problems with this script until yesterday - It keeps saying there's a new version available.. but it won't download, i paid money for this (as well as others) if they're having the same issue. Can you just at least answer us? We're all your customers..

I just asked if fishing guild was okay, you didn't even provide an error report or anything. Anyhow let me know if there are still any issues and I will have an update within 5 minutes :D

As for the newer version, we must wait until an admin updates the scripts, it usually takes a few hours to verify all scripts on osbot (to check for security etc) but it happens 2 times a day :D

Good luck all, if there are ever any issues, just post the error message and it will be fixed in no time :D

I just asked if fishing guild was okay, you didn't even provide an error report or anything. Anyhow let me know if there are still any issues and I will have an update within 5 minutes biggrin.png

As for the newer version, we must wait until an admin updates the scripts, it usually takes a few hours to verify all scripts on osbot (to check for security etc) but it happens 2 times a day biggrin.png

Good luck all, if there are ever any issues, just post the error message and it will be fixed in no time biggrin.png

Unfortunately the script hasn't updated yet so I can't test the new version for you at the fishing guild just yet. Currently on 0.46 4 hours in and all seems fine.

• Like 1

Hey dude, again thanks for these awesome scripts you make, have been running it for over 14hrs a day on F2P accounts, it's amazing just like the other scripts I tried (Mining & Cutting)!

Just one thing I would like to see implemented in all scripts would be:

Don't run back to bank with full inventory, just walk, save running for the way back..

Would you be able to do this? Or at least with locations which are known to be a bit further and therefore consume this.

Appreciate all the work you do Czar!

• Like 1

Hi Czar,

Unfortunately the fishing guild problem still exists even after your previous update. The console no longer spams it just sits there now. My inventory was full at the time of this taking place if that helps too in diagnosing the problem.

This is a pretty rare problem as I've ran twelve hour sessions 1-3 times before encountering it.

6LWSka9.jpg

Thanks.

Edit: It always seems to be this one tile though I could be wrong.

Edited by steve498