Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

well ive been botting the shhhh out of my main ( dont really care for getting banned) and so far i have about 8mil worth of sharks. tryna make the money back from the script haha ive been transferring it to my obby pure. all in all scripts behaving pritty good. once in a blue moon it gets stuck at the bank idk why. but hey its gotten me from 77-81 fishing so far from sharks lol

• Like 1

Hmm for barbarian fishing rates, which item-drop option enabled? Also have you tried both webwalkers in the initial script settings interface? Option 2 is ideal for barb fishing, option 1 is ideal for all the other banking options

As for bank, I will add an update so the script performs with greater stability in the next version, including perhaps an update to barb fishing to make sure the script never idles ever ^^ :D

• Like 1

post-234434-0-03641100-1480425608_thumb.pngAwesome script!!! i had a a trial and i love the script. fishing at shilo, walk path mode 2, banking.

post-234434-0-60058400-1480470327_thumb.png12 HOUR PROGGY. For those who have doubts, fear no more. i believe this is the BEST FISHING SCRIPT smile.png get the script, don't be a poor scrub biggrin.png Btw the account is NOT banned, make sure you run those breaks smile.png Got 55-70 Fishing

Edited by zonum
  • Like 1

botting til 89 fishing and main got banned. botted HOURS and HOURS at sharks though then botted the crap outta barb, eh gf tho, changing ip and botting on two others haha already got my lvl 3 from 1-50 fishing at shrimps in lumby lol check this proggy for czar wink.png hahah jope u like it i was botting right next to mod tyran he was killing bots right next to me haha and me having a discussion with him about bot banning

http://tinypic.com/r/339kimo/9

Edited by lazaro147
  • Like 1

My script has stopped banking for some reason, it was working fine for about 4-5 hours, and sometimes when I select to fish sharks, it's gets a half invent of tuna and swordfish and if i select to drop the other fish (not sharks) it ends up clicking use shark with fishing spot. Any help please ?

Ps. I've bought this script, not the trial

Edited by dmrfc92
  • Like 1

Just added a quick update for the anti-fail system, the script will now make sure no items are selected before fishing to prevent any misclicks :D Latest version of the script is now: v88. I also added a few changes to the anti-ban system :D

As for the proggies, added all proggies to the main thread good job guys I really appreciate the feedback and support, good luck in botting :D :D

• Like 1