Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

The update in the console is outdated and the message will be removed as of the next version change to avoid any confusion. A nice update is also coming up, just want to stabilize one of the walking and traversal systems for the next update :D

As for log out, turn off 'AFK Mode' in the setup window, it will avoid logging out :D I highly suggest you keep it on though, AFK's are veryyy important for being humanlike :)

Update is now live, good luck all.

Script/trials have been activated too biggrin.png

Another update has been placed for improved pathfinding and clicking system, should be even better than it was before biggrin.png

update will be live in version 0.59. Glad to hear the script is back to normal smile.png

Mine isn't activated, would love to get some good hours out of it! :(

• Like 1

Turn off AFK mode, cmon man I literally just said that in the post above tongue.png It's there to prevent bans, so GL if you turn it off tongue.png

my bad, you were responding to a different question so i thought my issue was solvable my another means.

EDIT: just saw there was an AFK mode with powerfishing but im using the banking method which i dont see that option there.

Edited by johnson21
  • Like 1

Hello, fishing lobsters at karamja, i keep getting this in the docs:

/ Pathfinding error, source: [x=12036, y=1988, z=0] and target: [x=3045, y=3235, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
Walker failed to find a path to [[x=3045, y=3235, z=0]] from [[x=12036, y=1988, z=0]] 1
/ Pathfinding error, source: [x=12036, y=1988, z=0] and target: [x=3045, y=3235, z=0], report this to Czar immediately!
Walker failed to find a path to [[x=3045, y=3235, z=0]] from [[x=12036, y=1988, z=0]] 1
and then it starts working again :)
  • Like 1

Yep, don't worry about that, it doesn't affect the bot or anything biggrin.png

I will remove the message in the next update though, thanks for the feedback wink.png

Message to all users:

WYcGJAE.png

Here is a new stat update, in almost 2 weeks,

5184 hours have been botted using this bot alone, and all the users haven't even been registered yet, there are still almost 900 more users that own this script, left to register biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Select webwalker , it works the best for walking, it should return back to the spot, if not, check mouse zoom settings, set it all the way to the left

If not, I have provided backup walking settings, try the old walker (there's 3 options to choose from, for ultimate reliability)

edit:

I have just tested it, it walks to the fishing guild bank, and back to shark fishing, perfectly fine :D

Edited by Czar