Alcohol & Weightlifting - Have you tried that?

Seks

so what i mean is that have you tried drinking before working out, but not drinking into a state where u dont understand a shit, just get a little warm or something.

I have tried that several times and its pretty cool lol, never had any side effects or something after that, i also have tried doing pullups/chinups after doing so then walking by a beach(there are some pullup bars near by at da bech)  at summer/winter when drinking in moderate amounts.

when doing that, i make sure that i drink 2x more water because alcohol dehydrates you, so does working out, which means u gotta drink 2x more.

so i want to know if you have tried that, what is your experience on that, did it work good for you, or did it affect you badly, and ples dont give me that copy paste shit from google.

Removal of it costs energy, you'll be tired faster.

It hinders the release of testosterone and growth hormones, decreasing protein synthesis, you'll create muscle mass less easily.

It speed ups dehydration.

I don't drink often and don't work out.

I googled  all this shit, seems like a bad combo tbh.

so what i mean is that have you tried drinking before working out, but not drinking into a state where u dont understand a shit, just get a little warm or something.

I have tried that several times and its pretty cool lol, never had any side effects or something after that, i also have tried doing pullups/chinups after doing so then walking by a beach(there are some pullup bars near by at da bech)  at summer/winter when drinking in moderate amounts.

when doing that, i make sure that i drink 2x more water because alcohol dehydrates you, so does working out, which means u gotta drink 2x more.

so i want to know if you have tried that, what is your experience on that, did it work good for you, or did it affect you badly, and ples dont give me that copy paste shit from google.

I don't know man, it probably does apply to the majority though.

Just doesn't seem healthy / safe and I wouldn't feel comfortable going to the gym drunk either tongue.png

obviously its not healthy, drinking a beer without doing a workout after that isnt any healthy either, its excessive calories of course.

but really, when it comes to unhealthyness, then there are so many unhealthy factors that a person meets everyday. if id get to talk about that, there would be a huge list, but i think u know that urself.

If you're lifting any sort of relatively heavy weight being intoxicated would probably be the last thing you'd want to be in that situation.

yeah, doing heavy ass squat/deadlift while drunk would be a bad idea, but  own bodyweight exercise like pushups/pullups or barbell curls wont do any bad 4 me.

obviously its not healthy, drinking a beer without doing a workout after that isnt any healthy either, its excessive calories of course.

but really, when it comes to unhealthyness, then there are so many unhealthy factors that a person meets everyday. if id get to talk about that, there would be a huge list, but i think u know that urself.

yeah, doing heavy ass squat/deadlift while drunk would be a bad idea, but  own bodyweight exercise like pushups/pullups or barbell curls wont do any bad 4 me.

Just seems counterproductive from what I've read.

Some logical points, but non actually in favor of combining alcohol and sports.

Perhaps the motivational boost? That's all I can think of tbh.

• Like 1