New year. New me. IDC. Blocking out the haters YOLO

Triumf

Meh, whatever works for people to change their lives.

I don't have any new year's resolution this year(since my only real problem is I am not very social).

I remember new years of 2010; I was motivated to start losing my 100 pounds of fat because of the new years... Fast-forward to August 2012, and I went from 250 pounds to 150 =). Today I am 170-175 pounds (Even after my two surgeries to get rid of all the excess skin and some remaining fat, so I did grow some muscle).

I mean, it's hard to do awesome life-changing stuff like I did, but if the new years helps people start them off, and they ultimately succeed more power to them =).

• Like 1

Meh, whatever works for people to change their lives.

I don't have any new year's resolution this year(since my only real problem is I am not very social).

I remember new years of 2010; I was motivated to start losing my 100 pounds of fat because of the new years... Fast-forward to August 2012, and I went from 250 pounds to 150 =). Today I am 170-175 pounds (Even after my two surgeries to get rid of all the excess skin and some remaining fat, so I did grow some muscle).

I mean, it's hard to do awesome life-changing stuff like I did, but if the new years helps people start them off, and they ultimately succeed more power to them =).

you my sir, have opened my eyes to bigger and greater things ... 0.0 Thanks.

• Like 1

I find it funny it's just another day to me haha! nothing is different at all.

I'm going to stop smoking, go to the gym and to class every day and never lie again.

Lel

brb going to the gym Troll.png

I just don't know why people spend milions of $$$ to fire them up into the sky, gf Poland

You are all invalid. Kappa