Pest Control Sucks - 1st Free Smart Pest Control Bot!

Renegeade

aECx8R7.png

Features

• Intelligent Pathfinding: Can walk around the entire Pest Control map
  • Does Not Leech: PCS actually helps - it attacks downed portals and destroys spinners - never get called a leecher again!
  • Buys Rewards Automagically: Too lazy to even buy the reward? No matter, PCS can buy it for you!
  • Fast Game Joining: Enters the lander immediately after the round ends, ensuring you get in the next round ASAP

Screenshots

sXh8pWl.png

lGaWLxp.png

The script is pretty much flawless at this point - here's an 8.5 hour proggy, left running overnight. The points per-hour rate isn't too good, because the world is filled with bots overnight, but it has played humanly on every single round smile.png

o4i7qw3.png

Links

Edited by Renegeade
  • Like 3

I added in a few new features and fixed a few bugs.

- Fixed getting stuck on brawlers

- Fixed pathfinding from spawn to center

- Fixed running away from gangplank

- Added spam-clicking gangplank to get on lander as fast as possible after games

- Added ability to automatically purchase XP or void gear

- Added paint

I hope to release it later on today after I finish polishing up the GUI!

Sometimes it just goes randomly running and checking points or trying to buy something or when game starts it just stand at one spot close to boat whole game. And i dont really like the GUI, why u have to choose what u do with ur points before u can start it? :p I would like to let this bot farm points without that it goes spend anything. Hope u can get those small bugs fixed :o