I NEED HELP WITH A REGISTER/LOGIN CLASS FOR MY WEBSITE USERS

Rushomi

Im working on a wbsite project , and ive rreached to a point where i need to register the users, and send them an email with activation link, then when they press it, they are activated...AND can now login ...... i can do all this with normal functions/php java and so on... but i want to do it with classes so i always can reuse them....SO if anyone knows about classes and can make me a class or classes that can connect to db, and another class to register and login users , also maybe a class to validate the info in the form( or maybe this can be done in the same user class) whatever that is easy for u... i just need everything to be functional and in classes. 

if this is something for u, send me a message and we will continue from there, thanks :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Im working on a wbsite project , and ive rreached to a point where i need to register the users, and send them an email with activation link, then when they press it, they are activated...AND can now login ...... i can do all this with normal functions/php java and so on... but i want to do it with classes so i always can reuse them....SO if anyone knows about classes and can make me a class or classes that can connect to db, and another class to register and login users , also maybe a class to validate the info in the form( or maybe this can be done in the same user class) whatever that is easy for u... i just need everything to be functional and in classes. 

if this is something for u, send me a message and we will continue from there, thanks smile.png

If you still need help with it, you can pm me.

What I will be doing is:

1. Index page
  2. Register page
  3. Register functions
  4. Login Page
  5. Login functions
  6. Activation links (if requrested)
  7. Design (Custom)