Some questions

shatterhand

I literally cant find the play button for the script. Im clicking on the script name but there is only the refresh and remove options!! help plz

With the new script selector coming into play you need to make sure you are not trying to select a script you need to purchase. 

Hey Guys, just wanted to ask -

How do you download from the SDN? I get this weird, white, unproffessional looking grid of different items. After I navigate through and choose my script, it directs me to the forums. Then on the download link it says to get to download is off the SDN, and therefore its just going around in circles. I don't understand how to download off of the actual SDN. Any help? 

Hey Guys, just wanted to ask -

How do you download from the SDN? I get this weird, white, unproffessional looking grid of different items. After I navigate through and choose my script, it directs me to the forums. Then on the download link it says to get to download is off the SDN, and therefore its just going around in circles. I don't understand how to download off of the actual SDN. Any help?

99bd65229c4fec6d54c6deecba1a2629.png

i have no idea what that "add" button does.