To bring some excitement back into the CB..

Pecman

I will be holding a contest, and the winner will get free VIP. Unfortunately i can't give a specific date/time because I'll be really busy with school etc but you may want to increase your activity a bit you wont want to miss this. It'll be a very very simple basic game. Maybe like those games where you have a number in your head and the user who guesses it wins. Nothing complex. 

Kind regards, Luda :)

• Like 3

The only people who cannot participate are the users who already have VIP smile.png

Are you saying I could participate (Even though VIP wont really change my status as is)? I have no problem interacting in the chat box but if this is to boost activity id rather have a newer person have it as opposed to me if I won.

Are you saying I could participate (Even though VIP wont really change my status as is)? I have no problem interacting in the chat box but if this is to boost activity id rather have a newer person have it as opposed to me if I won.

You can participate. The point of this contest is not to collect more PiPs but rather just harmonize and have fun in the Chat box as a community.

You can participate. The point of this contest is not to collect more PiPs but rather just harmonize and have fun in the Chat box as a community.

I totally agree however I just wouldn't want to take the opportunity for that PIP away from someone who has none and needs it more than I do. 

I am glad you posted this thread because I actually came up with a neat suggestion that if implemented would smooth out the flow of the chat box so to speak. already knows about it but I will officially post it later. I will leave at that I don't want to go further off topic here.