that's a pretty shitty way to die =/

The Hero of Time

Another shitty topic

This is spam/off-topic, don't expect every topic to be genuine :facep:

lol @ @The Hero of Time posting the same thread on 2 (or more?) different websites. Classic @The Hero of Time

yeah y the fuck would u post same topic on more than 1 site, i got liek 1 guide, but i wont fken post it on otha webzites

QQ the internet is so limited we need to save the space!!!!

• Like 1

too long didn't watch, went direct to comment section. Whats up @The Hero of Time ?

"too long"? when you click the link, it directs you to the last one.... huh.png ( 45 seconds... )

dat woman & dog sex part doe.

doge.png doge.png doge.png

ikr, like WAT

should i megusta...

Another shitty topic

hue.hue. doge.png

lol @ @The Hero of Time posting the same thread on 2 (or more?) different websites. Classic @The Hero of Time

i want to see different ppl's reactions

yeah y the fuck would u post same topic on more than 1 site, i got liek 1 guide, but i wont fken post it on otha webzites

this is the most autistic comment i've read in a while, WHY POST A GUIDE ON MORE THAN 1 SITE? holy you are dense.... CUZ MORE PPL PROFIT FROM IT? i make more ppl happy? r u retarded pls.

3mLydMU.png

Edited by The Hero of Time

"too long"? when you click the link, it directs you to the last one.... huh.png ( 45 seconds... )

ikr, like WAT

should i megusta...

hue.hue. doge.png

this is the most autistic comment i've read in a while, WHY POST A GUIDE ON MORE THAN 1 SITE? holy you are dense.... CUZ MORE PPL PROFIT FROM IT? i make more ppl happy? r u retarded pls.

3mLydMU.png

showed me 8mins lol

ikr, like WAT

should i megusta...

hue.hue. doge.png

3mLydMU.png

but y bother, u dont meake any cash from it,  you cant put "thanks" that  you get on your threads into your pockets. i made the guide on this site, and i cbf copy pasting it to otha. if only thanks's etc would cost 2 dollars per, id consider spreading my guides to the whole world

dats just a waste of time, that is unless you dont have anything else to do