APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

21 minutes ago, superzzero said:

I seem to have some problems after about 30 minutes of alching, mouse usually gets stuck at certain points. Could be the new update or the random mouse movements. Now trying withou random mouse movements.

Without the movements on, the script works fine. So maybe a little flaw there!

• 2 weeks later...

@Apaec not sure if you still update this script. in case you do i highly suggest adding support for bryophita's staff (for saving nature runes) as well as seeing there's a tome of fire.

for the tome i can just leave fire runes in the inventory and it wouldn't really matter. for the staff though it would be very beneficial to add a recharging feature. say recharge the staff with nature runes from your inventory every 700-1000 casts (range set by user). the staff has a 1/15 chance to save the nature rune used in each cast so it effectively lowers the price of high alching and giving better gp/exp ratio. it's also surprisingly a feature not found in any script i'd seen so far (including the pro ones, and not just on osbot) so it would be great to have it implemented

• Like 1

3 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

@Apaec not sure if you still update this script. in case you do i highly suggest adding support for bryophita's staff (for saving nature runes) as well as seeing there's a tome of fire.

for the tome i can just leave fire runes in the inventory and it wouldn't really matter. for the staff though it would be very beneficial to add a recharging feature. say recharge the staff with nature runes from your inventory every 700-1000 casts (range set by user). the staff has a 1/15 chance to save the nature rune used in each cast so it effectively lowers the price of high alching and giving better gp/exp ratio. it's also surprisingly a feature not found in any script i'd seen so far (including the pro ones, and not just on osbot) so it would be great to have it implemented

Thanks for the reminder - i'd like to add this, however this script is a little lower down on my list of my priorities for script updates. I hope i'll get around to it in the near future although I cannot make any promises. I'd suggest using an auto-clicker for the time being if you wish to use these new game items :)

Apa

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the reminder - i'd like to add this, however this script is a little lower down on my list of my priorities for script updates. I hope i'll get around to it in the near future although I cannot make any promises. I'd suggest using an auto-clicker for the time being if you wish to use these new game items :)

Apa

alright good to know. i'd use an autoclicker/mouse recorder but i don't know of any that can be run in the background without requiring the usage of my actual mouse and needing the client to be in the foreground, rendering my laptop useless. if you have any suggestions in that department (know of anything that can be used in the background similar to a bot) then i'd be grateful :)

26 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

alright good to know. i'd use an autoclicker/mouse recorder but i don't know of any that can be run in the background without requiring the usage of my actual mouse and needing the client to be in the foreground, rendering my laptop useless. if you have any suggestions in that department (know of anything that can be used in the background similar to a bot) then i'd be grateful :)

You could always run the setup in a different place, e.g on an old laptop, or in the cloud!

Apa

Edited by Apaec

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

You could always run the setup in a different place, e.g on an old laptop, or in the cloud!

Apa

unfortunately i don't have the option for either =/

also i now realized there's a bigger issue with the script. whenever it starts to log in after a break the script will stop, meaning you have to restart it every time (judging by the log it's because it thinks it's out of casts? but i'm guessing that it's because it checks before actually logging in and thinking that it can't cast)

Capture.JPG.393bbf992680daec38afe1fff8d4716d.JPG

18 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

unfortunately i don't have the option for either =/

also i now realized there's a bigger issue with the script. whenever it starts to log in after a break the script will stop, meaning you have to restart it every time (judging by the log it's because it thinks it's out of casts? but i'm guessing that it's because it checks before actually logging in and thinking that it can't cast)

Capture.JPG.393bbf992680daec38afe1fff8d4716d.JPG

Hmm, that's certainly odd. It should check to make sure you're logged in before checking how many casts you have. I'll add this to my list of things to look in to :)

Apa

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Apaec said:

When you run out of items to alch, the script will stop :) 

-Apa

Hmm so i have the nature runes in my inventory, and the items to be alched, it doesn’t withdraw them from my bank? I cant alch them while they’re noted right?

EDIT: wow... I’m definitely a newbie. I’m sorry! I didn’t know i can do it with noted items ? I’m sorry great script man!! 

Edited by Humbled

8 hours ago, Humbled said:

Hmm so i have the nature runes in my inventory, and the items to be alched, it doesn’t withdraw them from my bank? I cant alch them while they’re noted right?

EDIT: wow... I’m definitely a newbie. I’m sorry! I didn’t know i can do it with noted items ? I’m sorry great script man!! 

Glad you got it sorted :) you're correct - the script won't bank for items. As you've found, it's much easier to note the items and then you will never need to bank.

Apa

• 4 weeks later...