APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

Yeah I did that earlier and it worked. Very odd. Nice script though, I like the way it works and feel comfortable using it. Thanks. 

You probably didn't wait for the script to properly exit before startin a new instance. As with all scripts, make sure that you wait for the script you're currently running to properly exit (paint to dissapear + maybe a message in the console) before running a new one. If you don't wait, you will experience odd behaviour and will have to restart the currently open bot tab

apa

really?! x) you don't seem to have used the script yet according to my sig system x)

apa

I think hes just spamming for post count, hes been saying "works for me" and " got my 99, thnx" on random threads lol

You don't need 100 post count anymore bro

But, thanks for helping me get those little xp boosts for my 99 :p

Edited by Mako
  • Like 1

has anyone had any ban's followed by using this? just curious , it seems a little fast, but i am running it  ,doing 9k alches, about to take a nap. ;p

Also does the script log you out when ur out of stuff to alch?

I'm sure some people have been banned, yes. But if you play it safe and use long breaks and mirror client (if you can!), you should be fine. Also, yes, the script will stop when you're out of natures or items.

apa

Would this be safe to use within my POH, you think? 

The script will work anywhere, but keep in mind that once you log out (for a break or something), when u log back in you will be outside ur house.

I personally use this script in the middle of a large stack of ppl in the ge... probably the best place

apa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...