APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

ONT USE THIS SCRIPT!!!! sorry the guy who made it..... but I use it just yesterday... and today im banned...... I use it for 1 HOUR !!!! its strong dangerous

dont take it personal.... ur APA COOK is perfect!!!! but this bot is really really BAD!!! and high risk in my opinion.....

thanks...... this is my second acc banned from this script

Getting an account banned doesn't mean you're using a bad script, it just means you were unlucky / not careful enough :)

But i'm sorry you feel this way.

apa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATEski!

Version 1.2

• Added live version number to GUI
  • Added anti-aliasing to paint and moved paint to other side of screen to make way of new exp tracker.
  • Made paint more transparent
  • Added basic cross cursor (image below)
  • Fixed issue where script would occasionally stop just after taking a profiled break

Thank you to @stryk for reporting the stopping bug.

PLEASE POST SOME PROGRESS REPORTS ! :)

NEW CURSOR:

(white - hovering over the noted longbows)

oIogr5L.png

happy botting!

apa

• 2 weeks later...

LATEST UPDATE!

Version 1.3

all.png

apa

• Like 1

darksarrow.png

This is my sigg tongue.png just 1 thing.. the way the mouse moves from clicking high alch to the item feels a bit un-human like to me if you know what I mean.

And if I seen this correctly it seems as if it clicks a certain way for 8-15 times and then repeats a certain pattern.

anyhow nice bot though! as you can see I already did a lot of alchs and I haven't been banned yet. I think this is also due to the fact I didn't do 6 hours straigth but 1-2 hours at a time. 

most people who alch just keep their mouse on the same place and don't really move it all to much.

instead as anti ban you could perhaps make the camera turn randomly, and randomize clicking intervals this will lower xp p/h but also decrease ban probability.

Edited by darksarrow
  • Like 1

darksarrow.png

This is my sigg tongue.png just 1 thing.. the way the mouse moves from clicking high alch to the item feels a bit un-human like to me if you know what I mean.

And if I seen this correctly it seems as if it clicks a certain way for 8-15 times and then repeats a certain pattern.

anyhow nice bot though! as you can see I already did a lot of alchs and I haven't been banned yet. I think this is also due to the fact I didn't do 6 hours straigth but 1-2 hours at a time. 

most people who alch just keep their mouse on the same place and don't really move it all to much.

instead as anti ban you could perhaps make the camera turn randomly, and randomize clicking intervals this will lower xp p/h but also decrease ban probability.

Update!

Version 1.31

• Improved antiban by incorporating client's integrated antiban (optional). This rotates the camera around and moves the mouse randomly and things like that.

This version should be available within the next few hours when the script manager pushes it live! :)

apa

Update!

Version 1.31

• Improved antiban by incorporating client's integrated antiban (optional). This rotates the camera around and moves the mouse randomly and things like that.

This version should be available within the next few hours when the script manager pushes it live! smile.png

apa

Keep up the good work mr apa, your scripts are really good!

Ps. you should change your name to just "apa"

Got me 83-86 magic earlier today, it works pretty well. Went to start it after a manual break and it won't kick back on. Keeps stopping because "Out of Nature Runes", but that's clearly not the case. Keep moving around the nature runes but isn't working. Not sure what's happening. 

restart the client? works fine here