APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

24 minutes ago, Apaec said:

It clicks as soon as options become available, e.g as soon as you can select the alch spell, it will, and as soon as you can click the item, it will. Efficiency should be optimal :)

Apa

I know it's probably low on your list, but consider adding an option to select a range within which it clicks, e.g., 600 - 800 ms or something. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Danny Domingo said:

I know it's probably low on your list, but consider adding an option to select a range within which it clicks, e.g., 600 - 800 ms or something. Thanks!

It's probably internally randomised, plus there are all sorts of factors which mean the interval won't be millisecond consistent anyway :) Thanks for the suggestion!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Script stops after logging in from a break, says you don't have anymore supplies.

@Apaec

[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 03:01:01 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 03:01:06 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 03:01:07 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[ERROR][Bot #1][04/08 03:01:09 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Tabs.getTabWidget(rk:123)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.ui.Tab.isOpen(xh:111)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Tabs.getOpen(rk:225)
    at uk.co.ramyun.alcher.core.Main.onLoop(m:51)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(df:126)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 03:01:10 PM]: Stopping script: Out of casts for spell: High alch
[INFO][Bot #1][04/08 03:01:11 PM]: Terminating script APA Alcher...

Edited by irwtonrs1

17 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

Update? @Apaec

Hey,

Apologies, I missed your post

It looks like for some reason the script is executed even though the player is not logged in (which shouldn't happen). While the client should really prevent this from happening, i'll try and add a workaround in the mean time. Hopefully i'll get around to doing this at some point this week.

Cheers for letting me know!

Apa

• Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 6:24 AM, Apaec said:

Hey,

Apologies, I missed your post

It looks like for some reason the script is executed even though the player is not logged in (which shouldn't happen). While the client should really prevent this from happening, i'll try and add a workaround in the mean time. Hopefully i'll get around to doing this at some point this week.

Cheers for letting me know!

Apa

Able to look into it?

• Like 1

Update:

Version 2.01

• Added support for Tome of Fire
  • Added additional login state check to ensure player is not logged out for lack of resources before inventory is cached
  • Edit: Added support for Bryophyta's staff

I wanted to add support for Bryophyta's staff, but it wouldn't buy on the GE! I'll bundle support for this into the next update

Edit: The Bryophyta staff just bought (for an extortionate price lol). I've just added support for it (however the script will not refill the staff - you will have to do that manually).

Apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 7:26 AM, Apaec said:

Update:

Version 2.01

• Added support for Tome of Fire
  • Added additional login state check to ensure player is not logged out for lack of resources before inventory is cached
  • Edit: Added support for Bryophyta's staff

I wanted to add support for Bryophyta's staff, but it wouldn't buy on the GE! I'll bundle support for this into the next update

Edit: The Bryophyta staff just bought (for an extortionate price lol). I've just added support for it (however the script will not refill the staff - you will have to do that manually).

Apa

Still sometimes stops the script after logging in from a break.