[Trap/Rap] - Another upload & channel updates

Harry

Looks cool, maybe you can increase the sensitivity of the waveform a little bit?

Thanks - will that make it so there will be more bars since the audio bars will be sensitive to the audio. I guess, if I am explaining it properly. Bout to upload a new vid later tonight. I'll crank it up. :D

You need to work on making it a lot cleaner. The logo is blurry and the particle effects flowing upward are also blurry, so pretty much the entire thing is blurry. Also the particle effect is not a strong loop (you'll see it all of a sudden loose many particles). To be honest, a flat black background with no effects (besides the logo and bars) would have been better.

Just some suggestions, you've been doing great job otherwise.

Wingardium Leviosa is trade marked btw

I'll probably change it, it's only a display name.

You need to work on making it a lot cleaner. The logo is blurry and the particle effects flowing upward are also blurry, so pretty much the entire thing is blurry. Also the particle effect is not a strong loop (you'll see it all of a sudden loose many particles). To be honest, a flat black background with no effects (besides the logo and bars) would have been better.

Just some suggestions, you've been doing great job otherwise.

I know, I still want the "HD" feeling when you play it in 360P. I attempted to fix the particles and I think they're better now, which is on my newest video. I'm slowly working on making it better when I post more videos, thanks for the feedback though. I really needed some. :)