what are some funny responses I could make to telemarketers?

NoahTheWeebWolf

I might be a little late since election season ended yesterday yet for the past year I still have been getting lots of random annoying calls and it's getting exhausting.

I am considering answering the phone with really random and outrageous comments that will get them to stop calling me(nothing illegal obviously just stuff that will creep them out or confuse them to a point where they stop calling me altogether).

what are some good ideas i can use for comments when they call?

Do this:

Go along with what they're saying for about a minute. Answer and be nice and do all that good stuff.

Talk loud to someone so they think you're talkingg to someone then rush them a bit for about 30 seconds.

Afterwards, let them know about how you're in a rush and have something else to do. Ask them if you can have their home number so you can call them later that night to finish the convo - sound excited.

They'll deny giving you their phone number, for obvious reasons.

You say I guess you don't want me - a random stranger - calling you at home when you're nice and comfortable and that's exactly how I feel.

Then you can hang up the phone or do whatever it is you wish to end the call.

Option B:

Answer the call on the first ring or so. Sound nervous and paranoid while saying how you've been waiting for them to call.

Tell them you did it but she put up a bigger fight than you expected and it got a bit nasty. Say that you did your job nonetheless and that you took care of the body and cleaned up the blood and expect the other half to be wired to your account by end of day - or tomorrow morning.

Then hang up the phone.

Option C:

Answer the phone after a while and speak another language other than the language they called you speaking.

Note: must be at least bilingual. Would be best if you're multilingual.

Option D: talk to them and when they talk about support or money or anything mention about how depressed you are because you lost your job and unemployment is about to end. Say that you've been looking for other jobs but you can't find anything and your family is hungry. Then proceed to say how you can't take it anymore and life sucks and why'd you have to end up this way and it's not care - would be best if you could cry a bit - and say you're done.

You'll need a balloon or paper/plastic bag for this, ideally. They'll probably attempt to calm you down at which point you say you can't take it anymore and this is it and you then PPP that bag/balloon/whatever right in the phone - they'll think you shot yourself - and you stop talking and out the phone on mute. Don't hang up and let them hang up instead.

If they call back, don't answer or have someone else answer your phone pretending you just died. LOL

But yeah. Those are some things you could attempt to do.

• Like 2