iPhone 6 Bad Build Quality

Kittens

do you know of a super good replica iphone 6? i didnt think so....... apple has quality end of story, what youre thinking about is little shitty pieces of plastic called beats by dre

yeah like crappy beats by dre.... not worth the 300 dollar price tag other than the fact that they look cool.... apple makes good quality shit or they're supposed to.... looool i feel like they messed up with the iphone 6 though personally lol

I only criticized shit like beats by dre and stuff like that...... where companys charge 300 dollars for something that isnt even worth it, with 300 dollars you can get a better pair of headphones and i mean WAY BETTER. now people calling my a hypocrite cause I got an iPhone? where the hell did I say iPhones suck ass you're better off buying a replica iPhone? doge.png

I'm not happy i jst sorta found it ironic how im going to take it in lol like apple makes some pretty good quality shit i know you agree with me on that one, but like i havent had the phone for even a week lol

My mom wanted the S5 since it had a larger screen. She got that back in may for her birthday. Now that the 6 is out, she wants the 6 Plus and wishes she waited for it. She even said that there's an obvious quality difference between Apple and android. She also says how her phone is already freezing and lagging after just a couple of months.
  • Like 1

My mom wanted the S5 since it had a larger screen. She got that back in may for her birthday. Now that the 6 is out, she wants the 6 Plus and wishes she waited for it. She even said that there's an obvious quality difference between Apple and android. She also says how her phone is already freezing and lagging after just a couple of months.

I had a S4 before i never had any lagg issues :( and yeah there is a massive quality difference between iPhones and android phones and etc. I think other android phones that have been made with metal/aluminum or whatever was the HTC one M8 or something like that and maybe another phone or two. 

Overall though holding the iPhone 6 in your hands it feels like a million bucks.

I had a S4 before i never had any lagg issues sad.png and yeah there is a massive quality difference between iPhones and android phones and etc. I think other android phones that have been made with metal/aluminum or whatever was the HTC one M8 or something like that and maybe another phone or two. 

Overall though holding the iPhone 6 in your hands it feels like a million bucks.

might feel like a million bucks to you, felt like a cheap taco shell to me

5qTwvNd.jpg

• Like 1

iPhone bending solution -> dont buy an iphone xd

Good thing mine never bent :3 btw my friend has the 6 plus and his was slightly bent, took it to the iPhone store and they gave him a brand new sealed iPhone 6 plus hell with android phones you cant do that you just get crappy replacement android phone that isn't even new.

Good thing mine never bent :3 btw my friend has the 6 plus and his was slightly bent, took it to the iPhone store and they gave him a brand new sealed iPhone 6 plus hell with android phones you cant do that you just get crappy replacement android phone that isn't even new.

my friend had some weird issues with his android phone(xperia z1 or sumfin) so he went and took his phone with assurance and ppl who he brought it to, couldnt fix the phone and gave him new phone(xperia z1 or sumfin) though his previous one had a scratch on screen n sht, so its pretty kewl.

so i dont agree with this " with android phones you cant do that you just get crappy replacement android phone that isn't even new."

my friend had some weird issues with his android phone(xperia z1 or sumfin) so he went and took his phone with assurance and ppl who he brought it to, couldnt fix the phone and gave him new phone(xperia z1 or sumfin) though his previous one had a scratch on screen n sht, so its pretty kewl.

so i dont agree with this " with android phones you cant do that you just get crappy replacement android phone that isn't even new."

assurance is a insurance company that charges extra for insurance then a deductible for a new phone lol...