Hello Osbot :)

Transaction

Hello everyone, My name is Matthew Falcon, and I joined osbot to get active... Buy gold, accounts and sell. I hope I can get a good amount of feedback so I can be trusted to do MM's etc. But right now I focus on just achieving a nice amount of feedback to be known in the osbot community. So far I love this site, I hope it never dies :). Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Hello everyone, My name is Matthew Falcon, and I joined osbot to get active... Buy gold, accounts and sell. I hope I can get a good amount of feedback so I can be trusted to do MM's etc. But right now I focus on just achieving a nice amount of feedback to be known in the osbot community. So far I love this site, I hope it never dies smile.png. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to OSBot and good luck on your goals.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, My name is Matthew Falcon, and I joined osbot to get active... Buy gold, accounts and sell. I hope I can get a good amount of feedback so I can be trusted to do MM's etc. But right now I focus on just achieving a nice amount of feedback to be known in the osbot community. So far I love this site, I hope it never dies smile.png. Thanks for reading!

If u use the Bot u get ban in 2h Min

If u use the Bot u get ban in 2h Min

odd i've been botting for 10 hours daily and nothing? dont bot on a flagged ip? dont bot stupid shit? dont say stupid shit?

welcome to Osbot feel free to message any questions you might have tongue.png

• Like 1