[Guide] [In-Depth] How To: Get 99Str/att/def/hp/ranged Without Botting

The Hero of Time

• 1 month later...

Out of curiosity. Has anyone tried this recently and not received a ban? I actually have a few videos on youtube about this guide but about 3 months ago I tried it on my pure (because in my 8 years of RS I have never received a ban for auto clicking) and got  a ban for botting.

you will always run a risk, but i abused this for several months and didnt get a single ban, used this to train 3 accs to 99/99/99

my point being, the risk is lower than botting

• 2 weeks later...

does axis have a random click interval? and how long did you let it go for per day? Sorry just don't wanna get banned and love this method! smile.png

all it does it record what movements/clicks you did, and repeat it. no random click interval. you can definitely get banned from this, but the chances are lower. if you really care about the account, just dont do anything against rs rules

• 1 month later...

all it does it record what movements/clicks you did, and repeat it. no random click interval. you can definitely get banned from this, but the chances are lower. if you really care about the account, just dont do anything against rs rules

the hero of time a question, i guess axife is using the mouse of the pc, or can you attach the mouse movement to a window. so you can use your pc while using mouse recording, dont think so?

if you want to get banned go right ahead lol, the thing about this guide is that you dont use a botting client

i understand that this guide was not about using a bot client, but searching for way to do it on multiple accounts. think when runing on mirror with osbuddy as client, and go to nmz be your own and just start a auto clicker script when you are on 1 hp. think jagex will exact see the same input as when using browser/osbuddy with a auto clicker

i understand that this guide was not about using a bot client, but searching for way to do it on multiple accounts. think when runing on mirror with osbuddy as client, and go to nmz be your own and just start a auto clicker script when you are on 1 hp. think jagex will exact see the same input as when using browser/osbuddy with a auto clicker

if you go on mirror with osbuddy you're still on a botting client lol