[Guide] [In-Depth] How To: Get 99Str/att/def/hp/ranged Without Botting

The Hero of Time

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyones mentioned this but put the autoclicker on .3333 seconds (3 clicks a second} to the quick prayer button, and on quick prayer put piety, protect melee, and rapid heal. This method had me afk nmz for 5 hours at a time. Got to 99 att/str with only 70 def. 90+ defence is easy 6 hours. For range do same, except use eagle eye instead of piety. Combat xp/hr with dh was around 90k, range xp/hr with full void/blowpipe is 85k. Range only lasts 2 hours but is still amazing. Beware for this method if you die and your still afk you will be showing your protect melee constantly going on and off so try and be semi non-afk, I know I last 5 hours so before bed I'll make sure my timer is atleast 1 hour in, that way 5 hours in it will be the 6 hour logout timer and I won't need to worry about being outside nmz with prot prayers going on. 

Also for those saying you can get banned for autoclicking that is true, but this method of autoclicking imo is not recorded by jagex, like say autoclicking alching is. Not only are they not looking for this its not really something you can prove was being autoclicked due to clicking the prayer on and off is the same weather you autoclick or not. This is my personal opinion.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...