Perfect Experiments

Czar

oh i didnt see your message so I just bought it smile.png no worries mate can you please add the full version to my SDN I've just bought it.

also can you please add this to both experiments and rockcrabs scripts::

it wont recognize that im rainging when i use magic short bow (i) please add it.. ID: 12788 model id: 2562

Edited by farkforce
  • Like 1

oh i didnt see your message so I just bought it smile.png no worries mate can you please add it to my SDN I've just bought it.

also can you please add this to both scripts::

it wont recognize that im rainging when i use magic short bow (i) please add it.. ID: 12788 model id: 2562

Is it 'Magic short bow (i)' or 'Magic shortbow (i)'

thanks,

antipattern mode rotates script settings every 20-80 minutes to make sure nothing is patternized and profiled as a bot, basically, it means there's less chance to get banned using antipattern

Also if you could add an option in the GUI or if you could recognise that if a person is wearing ava's accumulator that it will not pick up the arrows.

(Im not sure if you've already done this to people training with ava accumulator, but I just got it so haven't tested it yet)

it would save xp/h 

• Like 1

Also if you could add an option in the GUI or if you could recognise that if a person is wearing ava's accumulator that it will not pick up the arrows.

(Im not sure if you've already done this to people training with ava accumulator, but I just got it so haven't tested it yet)

it would save xp/h 

Will add an option for picking up arrows, thanks mate

please add that magic shortbow (i) and a toxic blowpipe please because I'm using both at the moment but i cannot see my xp per hour as it doesn't recognise that im doing range. could you please add it asap?

I have added it literally 5 minutes after you suggested it, I update my scripts immediately, we just need to wait until the sdn manager adds my updates to the sdn 

i got this script and paid for it now it is gone out of my script list wtf!!! this is bs i got it ages ago an i have used heaps so what happen?

please help me im not paying again lol why has it gone?

Oh you bought it before, I thought you used it when it was free,

well just pm a moderator they can see your purchase history and see what happened etc, and maybe they can re-activate it