CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Mine is getting stuck aswell after about 3-6 games(esc mode). The other mode does not even start it just looks like its looking for the right position to spam click the target and the exit button but it never finds that location.

Edit: I am just an idiot. needed to allow esc key binding.

Edited by HillaryForPrison

On 6/18/2018 at 9:11 AM, HillaryForPrison said:

Mine is getting stuck aswell after about 3-6 games(esc mode). The other mode does not even start it just looks like its looking for the right position to spam click the target and the exit button but it never finds that location.

How do you allow esc key binding?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 10:11 AM, HillaryForPrison said:

Hey Czar, longtime! I've tried using this lastnight and like the example above it keeps getting stuck after 3-6 games. I've tried to restore all default settings and allow the key binding. Can you re-test this please and get back to me. Thank you very much in advance!

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 12:44 AM, justind said:

Friendly reminder to take nice breaks. Was using this script for 6 hour cycles with ~6-8 hour breaks in between and logging occasionally. Used up to 90 range and then got the ban hammer yesterday. Got 99 with this script on a past account though and thankfully this ban was only 1-2 days. 

Edited by subkulture

8 minutes ago, subkulture said:

Lucky, my 10 year + old account got slammed with a perm ban from no offences yesterday was only botting for 3 days (not this script) for 6 hours at a time tops.

Unfortunate brother, hope you have an alt account you can use to get back into things. Botting is hit or miss, but I have been able to make like 2 maxed zerks with this script and APA rock/sand crabs. Working on a 3rd right now as well, ban hammer has always come for me if I am impatient so I recommend limiting yourself to 2-4 hours at a time if you cherish an account. Helps to make 2 accounts so you can alternate training/botting times and it doesn't feel like exp waste when you're not running a script. 

• Like 1