CzarRangingGuild

Czar

New update (v47)

- Added setup interface for the script
- Esc mode and normal mode is now toggleable and overrides the setting detection
- Added a few anti-ban and anti-pattern options thanks to user feedback
-- Added non-spamclick mode (script will click target, right click and then confirm the click once the interface pops up)
-- Added an update for the clicking system with more focus on anti-pattern as opposed to accuracy (optional)
-- Various misc. changes to how the script functions, went through the entire script code and made changes were I deemed helpful
- Store buying is now toggleable, instead of making sure the script starts with the store open to buy rune arrows
- Removed useless paint lines

That is the list of changes, most are coded but a few remain (mainly the store feature, this is the entire TO-DO list for the script), will be posting the update within an hour, so after it's posted the update will be live in less than 24 hours ^^ :D if you are waiting to use the script, don't hold off on using the script because it makes sense to switch up anti-ban options anyway so using both script versions are perfectly fine. Don't forget, the strongest anti-ban is how you bot instead of the actual script, although the script does play fairly large role. The script does have unique anti-pattern anyway so rest assured, but it wouldn't hurt to have extra anti-ban options ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Czar said:

New update (v47)

- Esc mode and normal mode is now toggleable and overrides the setting detection
-- Added non-spamclick mode (script will click target, right click and then confirm the click once the interface pops up)
-- Added an update for the clicking system with more focus on anti-pattern as opposed to accuracy (optional)
-- Various misc. changes to how the script functions, went through the entire script code and made changes were I deemed helpful
- Store buying is now toggleable, instead of making sure the script starts with the store open to buy rune arrows

That is the list of changes, most are coded but a few remain (mainly the store feature, this is the entire TO-DO list for the script), will be posting the update within an hour, so after it's posted the update will be live in less than 24 hours ^^ :D if you are waiting to use the script, don't hold off on using the script because it makes sense to switch up anti-ban options anyway so using both script versions are perfectly fine. Don't forget, the strongest anti-ban is how you bot instead of the actual script, although the script does play fairly large role. The script does have unique anti-pattern anyway so rest assured, but it wouldn't hurt to have extra anti-ban options ^^ :D

Thanks Czar! Can't wait to try it man, I will let you know how it goes

• Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 7:10 PM, Czar said:

New update (v47)

Hey Czar any idea when the update will be live? For some reason it's still showing up as 46.0

Guys quick update, looks like the latest update doesn't affect anti-ban positively at all :s Test account got banned with the new option: ('non-spamclick mode') which isn't in the current live script version. I may end up removing this option altogether.. :s 

I'm currently taking new ideas/suggestions for anti-ban, without changing the speed and/or the mouse clicks, but gravitating toward logic mistakes, e.g. clicking the wrong npc or something occasionally :/ 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Czar said:

Guys quick update, looks like the latest update doesn't affect anti-ban positively at all :s Test account got banned with the new option: ('non-spamclick mode') which isn't in the current live script version. I may end up removing this option altogether.. :s 

I'm currently taking new ideas/suggestions for anti-ban, without changing the speed and/or the mouse clicks, but gravitating toward logic mistakes, e.g. clicking the wrong npc or something occasionally :/ 

I would love a feature that world hops if another player near you types or something to avoid player reports. I also thing that right clicking and examining nearby surroundings wouldn't hurt

• Like 1

Not sure what happened but almost lost a few mill but luckfully I noticed my character died in enough time to collect my loot. Not sure where the script went wrong but somehow my character died, might have accidentally attacked one of the rangers ?

anyways just wanted to share that

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 3:31 AM, FuhGeddaBoudit said:

Not sure what happened but almost lost a few mill but luckfully I noticed my character died in enough time to collect my loot. Not sure where the script went wrong but somehow my character died, might have accidentally attacked one of the rangers ?

anyways just wanted to share that

Yea you want to set your attack options to hidden