CzarRangingGuild

Czar

So from what I understand, scripting on update days is a bad idea and update days are on Thursday. Since its going to be Thursday in a couple of hours where I live I turned the bot off. I was wondering approximately how long I should wait till I start it up again and what time zone jagex runs under. If it helps i'm in California and I run in mirror mode. Also does anyone have some recommendations on the break time settings? Bought it last night and I ran it 10 hours today with no problems, forgot to get a screenie though. Thanks for all the help.

So from what I understand, scripting on update days is a bad idea and update days are on Thursday. Since its going to be Thursday in a couple of hours where I live I turned the bot off. I was wondering approximately how long I should wait till I start it up again and what time zone jagex runs under. If it helps i'm in California and I run in mirror mode. Also does anyone have some recommendations on the break time settings? Bought it last night and I ran it 10 hours today with no problems, forgot to get a screenie though. Thanks for all the help.

personally I wait 2-4 hours after update, depending on how patient/impatient i am, the hours in UK are 9-5 so I guess in CA time you can start botting at around noon