CzarRangingGuild

Czar

That's strange dude, getting banned over the weekend is super rare, you must have been reported many times or something,

do you reply to ingame chat?

do you dress like a bot?

is your username non-human?

do you do legit stuff inbetween botting sessions?

for me it's been going well with another script, which is higher banrate than range guild, made almost 8m profit in just 1 account

Might try this to get 99 range, how are banrates, relatively safe with mirror client? Also, can i get a trial?

People gets banned with this script, people gets banned with mirror client, i havent been banned with this script. Gone 66->93 range in 2 weeks, been botting mostly 6-10 hours few times up to 20+ hours, still not banned. I wouldnt be suprised tho if i did get lol. 

Bot smart and dont bot account u will cry after getting banned :) but i can recommend this bot for you, been perfect for me.

That's strange dude, getting banned over the weekend is super rare, you must have been reported many times or something,

do you reply to ingame chat?

do you dress like a bot?

is your username non-human?

do you do legit stuff inbetween botting sessions?

for me it's been going well with another script, which is higher banrate than range guild, made almost 8m profit in just 1 account

dont reply, dont dress like a bot, "robin hat, dark bow, glory", all my user names are always something insulting cus its funny, and didnt get time to do something legit got banned lol

like i said before, idc if it gets banned if i make 10 accounts 1 of then will make it! just trial and error :) get there in the end

I regret purchasing this, I can't get it manage to fully work, I'm on a mac, support needed...... feels like i wasted 5 bucks, this is all the script does,

Preset helper loaded

24 APIs loaded
Script is up to date! v0.0
Nul 0.35
1. moving
1. moving
1. moving
1. moving
1. moving
, which makes it rotate left and right for 100 millions of times and not doings its goddamn task. frustrating
Edited by mostafa145
  • Like 1

People gets banned with this script, people gets banned with mirror client, i havent been banned with this script. Gone 66->93 range in 2 weeks, been botting mostly 6-10 hours few times up to 20+ hours, still not banned. I wouldnt be suprised tho if i did get lol.

Bot smart and dont bot account u will cry after getting banned :) but i can recommend this bot for you, been perfect for me.

Thanks bro. I've used this for 40-81 range (not non-stop) how long you reckon 82-88 takes?