Need Some Advice.

AaronJanuary123

Hi everyone, I just returned to runescape after 7 years due to getting cleaned years ago.

So recently they added osrs, so i was thinking of playing back for a bit to kill time.

The only bot I'm familiar with is p****bot because it was the bot i used last time.

But recently p****bot are having tons of issues and I'm considering to use other bots.

I've tried osbot but it's kinda complicated and scripts are pretty limited compared to p****bot in my opinion.

So should I convert to osbot after my p****bot VIP ends?

Please kindly give me some advice here =/ .

Thanks !

Hmm it seems like osbot focus totally on osrs and pb main focuses is rs3 lol.

But osbot seems abit hard to use , at least thats what i feel personally lol.

What problems are you having with OSBot making it hard to use? just let me know and I'd help out. PM or post here, either way. I've never used a different bot before but personally I don't think this bot is at all complex.

apaec

What problems are you having with OSBot making it hard to use? just let me know and I'd help out. PM or post here, either way. I've never used a different bot before but personally I don't think this bot is at all complex.

apaec

Thanks alot for the help =) . 

Am currently trying out osbot. It seems to be able to run over 2 hours despite being a freebot and it's slightly better then pb.

Will consider hoping over to osbot after my pb vip is over. 

Thanks so much =) .

If you bot in 07, you will be banned

Not true, out of the 8-9 Accs I botted to make money off of (skilling) I've only had 1 acc banned, and I already had made at least 35M in gp from it alone. Keep in mind that time frame for those 8-9 accs was from December 2013 to August 2014. Just be smart about how you bot. Read up about it on the forums.

Not true, out of the 8-9 Accs I botted to make money off of (skilling) I've only had 1 acc banned, and I already had made at least 35M in gp from it alone. Keep in mind that time frame for those 8-9 accs was from December 2013 to August 2014. Just be smart about how you bot. Read up about it on the forums.

So in 9 months you made 35m off of 8-9 accounts? So you've payed that much in membership for a 35m profit? That means you've lost money? 

• Like 1