Drunk Stories?

The Hero of Time

We all have them, some of them have never been told, i also have one. here goes:

Just a normal day, went to school, after school i went home did shit at home like everyone does, then at 9pm or so i went to a club , got drunk had a lot of fun and then i still had to deliver newspapers, which was shitty cuz i had to stay up 1 more hour until 4:30 am (got back at 3:30 am) so i was veery tired, AND drunk. those 2 do not mix, i repeat those 2 DO NOT mix. so i went and delivered the newspapers(i had a LOT of complaints about people not getting newspapers the next day, just so u know xDD) and i was almost done, i had 1 house to go and then i was done. at that time it was like 7-8 am and i was even more tired (was awake for ~30hours) then when i was done i was like. Okay im going to teleport to varrock, bank and sleep. 

did you get that? i was so fucked up that i thought i could go home and to bed by teleporting to varrock and banking(i didnt try to do it ofc lol) and i was like wtf why can't i... huh.... drunk.png i think i should sleep ugh ._. 

aand i went home and slept instantly the moment i hit the bed

so yeah, that was a story i never told anyone before and it was like 1, 1.5 years ago

so... do you guys have any funny stories?

Edited by The Hero of Time

drunk stories: none

o

I passed out in the gym once i was so drunk, the thing was i was partying in Knoxville, which was roughly 90 miles from the gym i go to, so how did i get to the gym? Idk biggrin.png

hah. always funny things happen and u dont remember how. i also have woken up once, and there was a huge pool of water in my room. (i smelled, was indeed water, not piss) and the next morning i was like how the fuck did that end up here???

still a @Mysteryy never solved until today...

Edited by The Hero of Time