APA Script Trials

Apaec

Script you would like: APA Rock Crabs

Member number: 186288

I know I just joined but i've been hunting for a reliable crab script. If this is what i'm looking for i'll definetely be purchasing it after the trial.

Edit: I just seen that you require our account to be a week old before giving out a trial due to people leeking. Is it possible for you to enable the script for like 45minutes on my account so I can try it out? If it's what I need i'll buy it.

Edited by Crumped

Script you would like: APA Rock Crabs

Member number: 186288

I know I just joined but i've been hunting for a reliable crab script. If this is what i'm looking for i'll definetely be purchasing it after the trial.

Edit: I just seen that you require our account to be a week old before giving out a trial due to people leeking. Is it possible for you to enable the script for like 45minutes on my account so I can try it out? If it's what I need i'll buy it.

It seems a bit unfair to me to stop new people from buyng the script, especially when alot of my customers are new people. For this reason I think i will change the rules so that if you have a new account, you will recieve a shorter trial (mayb 6h or so)

Anyway, i've enabled a 6hour trial on your acocunt. Enjoy! :)

apa

I would like a trial of : APAguildedaltar

I would like a trial because: I'm interested in your script, but I'd like to give it a shot before buying it.

Hi!

Unfortunately the script isn't released yet. I'll be sure to let you know when it is though! Should hopefully be available maybe this week or next week.

Sorry about that!

I've made it more clear it's unavaliable on the front page.

Apa

New rule: Your osbot account has to be more than 1 month old before you can request a trial. From now on I will refuse to give a trial to anyone with less than 1 months membership.

why? to stop people creating a new account to abuse the trial system. This has happened already - you brought it upon yourselves!

great idea

It seems a bit unfair to me to stop new people from buyng the script, especially when alot of my customers are new people. For this reason I think i will change the rules so that if you have a new account, you will recieve a shorter trial (mayb 6h or so)

Anyway, i've enabled a 6hour trial on your acocunt. Enjoy! smile.png

apa

Hi, for some reason the forums weren't working for me after I posted on them for a while and I never got to see this... 

Hi, for some reason the forums weren't working for me after I posted on them for a while and I never got to see this... 

Okay, no problem. I know the forums are experiencing alot of downtime recently so it would be unfair to brush this under the rug xD

I've enabled another 6hour trial on your account. Hopefully it will live up to your expectations :)

apa

Okay, no problem. I know the forums are experiencing alot of downtime recently so it would be unfair to brush this under the rug xD

I've enabled another 6hour trial on your account. Hopefully it will live up to your expectations smile.png

apa

Nevermind.. I just went ahead and purchased the rock crab script.. working perfectly, thanks a lot :)

• Like 1