APA Script Trials

Apaec

21 hours ago, sammy112 said:

Hello, would really like to try Smithing script before i buy

19 hours ago, Tijgaarrr said:

Hey, could I get a trial for APA sandcrabs? Ty :D

7 hours ago, Lynasaur said:

Hi, could I please have a trial run for your agility script, thanks. :)

Hi sammy, Tijgaarrr and Lynasaur. All trials activated! :)

Gl,

-Apa

12 hours ago, RunYisus said:

Thanks very much, Ilike so much the scritp but some times the loot of mark of grace pass and take other lap, besides some times I need restart the bot, only run one bot to try it's normal or it's a bug of the bot?

Hey,

This shouldn't make much of a difference as marks last for a long time on the floor (not sure how long exactly, but i'm pretty sure they last for an hour or so). I'm not sure why this is happening - I haven't been able to recreate this problem. Are you running on low-cpu mode? Either way, hopefully this doesn't impact anything. Let me know if you're still running into problems with this.

-Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi sammy, Tijgaarrr and Lynasaur. All trials activated! :)

Gl,

-Apa

Hey,

This shouldn't make much of a difference as marks last for a long time on the floor (not sure how long exactly, but i'm pretty sure they last for an hour or so). I'm not sure why this is happening - I haven't been able to recreate this problem. Are you running on low-cpu mode? Either way, hopefully this doesn't impact anything. Let me know if you're still running into problems with this.

-Apa

Thank for your response, I only run one bot in this machine it's a AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics   1.40 GHz, 4GB ram with windows 10 64bits, I will buy the script and continue testing, I try to install windows 7 to test.

2 hours ago, RunYisus said:

Thank for your response, I only run one bot in this machine it's a AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics   1.40 GHz, 4GB ram with windows 10 64bits, I will buy the script and continue testing, I try to install windows 7 to test.

That should be plenty for the script. Do you notice a low frame rate or poor performance?