APA Script Trials

Apaec

Script you would like: APA Rock Crabs

Member number: 142351

Why you would like to try the script: I would like to see if it's better xp on my obby pure than experiments

Script you would like: cooking

Member number: 110719

Why you would like to try the script: : check if it works with mirror client and potentially buy it if i am satisfied with the results

Done. Enjoy!: )

Apa

I would like to test it before purchase smile.png

Anyways , how long is the trial? Im going to work right now so i cant use it yet.

Trial is 24h starting when you request the trial. It most likely expired now seeing as I gave it to you more than 24h ago. Let me know when u can use it so I can give you another one.

Script you would like: APA Rock Crabs

Member number: 89487

Why you would like to try the script: The trial i used worked absolutely perfectly in the normal client ! I could suggesting that on east grabs it would run to the cave and back for shorter route & save run energy to get the aggro again :) I'd like to get _last_ trial for this script so i could test this out in mirror mode , so far this one been looking the best from all other rock crab script's. If this is fine for you , can you time it somehow? I'd like to get it approx 8 hours from this post , since i got work in the morning and i could put it on =] , if not : I will still probably buy this one , but im using mainly mirror client so i could secure that it works on it. Thanks Apa !